Terraria was mentioned in a Fallout 4 art video

Interesting, but this seems more like it should be a profile post.
Fair enough. I reported it when I first posted it, just in case it wasn't in the correct discussion.

I wanted to post it here as it's relevant to Terraria and promotes discussion. Posting it on my profile would get close nobody looking at it, and I wanted people to talk about it.

There's not too much to say, other than neato :p
I disagree. :p I think talking about how and why Terraria was seen as a piece of inspiration for a huge game like Fallout 4 is interesting and fun to talk about. Everyone has their own bit to say about it and how they see it. There may be no one that posts about it, but there's nothing I can do about that.

That's super cool, I love seeing Terraria mentioned by others. I wish they had gone into more detail about just how they were inspired and everything, but perhaps they thought that part was obvious and not needing to be mentioned.

It's a Fallout game in 3D, though. Statistics don't make me too happy of its devs mentioning a game I like as inspiration.

Most likely there will be be stone blocks falling through other stone blocks while your pet dog headwalks around and causes your whole house to flip sideways for no discernible reason.

And then a Deathclaw gets stretched to infinity.

Reactions: Nev
It's a Fallout game in 3D, though. Statistics don't make me too happy of its devs mentioning a game I like as inspiration.

Most likely there will be be stone blocks falling through other stone blocks while your pet dog headwalks around and causes your whole house to flip sideways for no discernible reason.

And then a Deathclaw gets stretched to infinity.
Bethesda games are notorious for being absurdly buggy. :p

Well.
I hadn't anticipated that.
Cool.
I have not much more to comment on with that, really.

oh that part, he is saying its kind of simliar idea of terraria, because you have ppl come in and lived with your home town or city...underwater cities or whatever it is going be. I wonder how big the city you can make that is the questions. I mean if it get really big I mean really big it could be biggest world wide invasions the player made in his #o#ky move.

Back
Top Bottom