Short Story Terrarian Mythology- My Interpretation

Finish the story?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only wish I could write stuff like this. This is fantastic.
index.php

I could write like this, except I don't have enough free time to think up something this cool, lol.

I might when I become a more active TCF member

I could write like this, except I don't have enough free time to think up something this cool, lol.

I might when I become a more active TCF member
To be honest, I would love to see more people just take the time to write random stuff like this. I look forward to whever you get a chance to do it :D

Yeah, definitely, maybe this summer. I just need to think of something to write about, and boom, I'll make a new thread, lel

This is a really good story! But i think that the moon is the greatest antagonist in terraria because the blood moon, solar eclipse because the moon basically tries to take over the sun and kill you, the frost and pumpkin moon, lunar event, and lunar boss.
This can make quite a story.

Wow! This is amazing! Chills ran down my spine when i read this! You should do about duke fishron or ocram
Already did Fishron, its the last chapter on Part 5 i think. Andthis was kinda supposed to be based around the PC version so I'm not doing Ocram

Gotta announce it, huh? Chapter 12 is out. This one was a lot harder to write. The pillars don't really seem to fit well with the story I had going... I made it work, though. I think.

Back
Top Bottom