• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Potato Succ

Steampunker
I have no idea how to call this

-goggles with negative die
-Ancient Shadow Scalemail with teal dye
-Shadow pants with teal dye
-Worm scarf with negative dye
-Ice skates with negative dye
-Wild claws with (as you probably guessed it already) negative dye

also im new so i will set one of these as my profile pic

Attachments

Sockmonkey367

Official Terrarian
(If anyone has made a Spiderman set, let me know)
*cough cough* spider set *cough cough*

More seriously, maybe ninja mask with red dye, spider armor (so that you can tell itsa spider) with red dye and a pair of pants (can't think of any off the top of my head) with red dye

I don't have a pick but...

SWAT helmet dyed black
Fisher clothes dyed black
tactical shotgun
Uzi or clockwork assault rifle
Sniper rifle
Grenade launcher or grenades

Skulldude

Skeletron Prime
View attachment 220519
HAI DOMO VIRTUAL YOUTUBER KIZUNA AI DESU
Been going through here and seeing if I can figure out the items/dyes used for these and saw yours (props to you btw that ended up turning out really nice) I got a little stumped on the legs trying to figure out what would leave that little gap, figured I'd ask on the dye as well. Was I any close?
test.PNG

Baconfry

Terrarian
Been going through here and seeing if I can figure out the items/dyes used for these and saw yours (props to you btw that ended up turning out really nice) I got a little stumped on the legs trying to figure out what would leave that little gap, figured I'd ask on the dye as well. Was I any close?
View attachment 220527
Almost completely on the mark! Black and Silver on the heels.

Linkandar

Steampunker
Thanos-Stands.png

Here's a Thanos I made as well, complete with the Infinity Gauntlet. (It's more visible when he's running or jumping)
Thanos_Jumps.png

Use with a Nebula Blaze for the full effect.
[doublepost=1558026077,1558025998][/doublepost]
Vader.png

Last one, I swear! Here's Darth Vader who I think turned out alright.

Gemuki

Skeletron Prime
View attachment 221479
Here's a Thanos I made as well, complete with the Infinity Gauntlet. (It's more visible when he's running or jumping)
View attachment 221478
Use with a Nebula Blaze for the full effect.
I hate to be the guy that complains about the skin color being different (Even i have different skin colors than i intended on a Terraria chracter) but Thanos is actually a bit lighter in terms of skin coloring than that type of purple.. or i should call.. eggplant color.

But it does look good, just like mine but also with a different skin color.

Linkandar

Steampunker
Thanos is actually a bit lighter in terms of skin coloring than that type of purple.. or i should call.. eggplant color.
I know he's a bit lighter in the movies, but I actually used the precise color value for his skin color in the comics, which I personally think looks better.

♥Astolfo♥

Terrarian
Alright, after playing Symphony of the Night and beating it in less than a week, I decided to make Alucard.
Hair: Pale blond, Make sure it's long
Eyes: Red
Skin: Just a pale skin color
Shirt: Leinfors' Excessive Style, B+W Dye
Pants: Leinfors' Fancypants, B+W Dye
Wings: Leinfors' Prehensile Cloak, Red and Black dye
Suggested weapon: Arkhalis, seeing as it's based on Crissaegrim. DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID, ARKHALYA!
And you could probably get Rouxls Kaard with this, just make everything a varying shade of blue, replace wings, replace all dye with silver and blue.

Gemuki

Skeletron Prime
I have finally returned from the depths of the recycling bin... for possibly one last post here.

(image has been modified, may or may not reflect the actual character)

I've been keeping this dearly to myself ever since i made it.. But now it's time i reveal it.

A light skin tone with Hairstyle 90, colored either black or brown is recommended for this.

Eye color can be anything, red, black, or brown is recommended.

For the main three pieces you're going to require the following.

• Leinfors' Hair Protector - Dyed black.
  • Crowno's Breastplate - Dyed black.
  • Crowno's Leggings - Dyed black.
I personally feel like Crowno's set without his mask dyed black looks like a robe.

And now for the five vanity accessories you shall require the following.

• Nebula Mantle - Dyed shadow to resemble a cloak.
  • Yoraiz0r's Scowl - The Hair Protector from Leinfors is wide, so i felt like this would work along with it.
  • Apprentice's Scarf - Dyed red, while the scarf itself is red. This just makes it more redder.
  • Diamond Ring - Dyed red.
  • Leinfors' Luxury Shampoo - This item is optional, personal preference plays a role in if you want to use it or not.

Farewell as i curse myself back to the depths of the recycling bin.

Top Bottom