Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Capture 2017-01-22 01_45_43.png

This must be a joke. I made a new character and got the Legendary modifier. On the Copper Shortsword. Beware, monsters!

Edit: O damn I'm getting 3 damage points critical hits!

Last edited:
So, how much digging/teleportation potions did this take? :p

And on a side note, I see two world evils...
I already had an awful lot of the map explored through regular gameplay. The other half I explored by lighting up areas with the Lunar Flare and used a Rod of Discord to place torches.
How long it took? I dunno, but it's probably better left unasked anyway. :confused:

Also, yeah, two evils. I used that custom world generator that is floating around somewhere on the forums. :)

Thought you might like to see this:

index.php

Looks like the game wont let me be killed by the guardian, thank you for preserving my life, Terraira.

After writing this, I clicked back onto the Terraria window and instantly got wiped out by three guardians...

You have prob seen this already on a different thread that I posted not knowing that I should of put it here. I feel that the one who locked the post was a little rude about it to be fair as I didn't know that I had to post it here... I always seem to attract the worst staff on this website by doing nothing...

Try going on YouTube, I believe it was Pedguin that found this seed in the community, I extremely doubt this person just happened to get a seed with such simularity
I didn't use any seeds. I was playing with mods, though. But, as far as i know, they don't affect worldgen.

Try going on YouTube, I believe it was Pedguin that found this seed in the community, I extremely doubt this person just happened to get a seed with such simularity
Pedguin doesn't hold the one seed of a map where you spawn on a cloud. It's a rarity, sure, but anyone can generate a map and start on a cloud. I've seen at least 3 people who encountered the same thing, meaning that there'd be plenty of people who run into this since most wouldn't post on forums.

On second thought, it does feel like the mods affect worldgen, or then i have a strange luck. This happened on a different world though, but still:
K8hqint.png

First, there's a glitched tree, a huge pit at the middle of the ocean and a desert cabin. No chest, but i think it's down underground.

9VkloLO.png

Then, for whatever reason, grass, stone blocks and a normal forest tree... at the bottom of the ocean. yep.

f3nLRPO.png

This is how the overall ocean looks. There also were three life crystals at the bottom.

Probably just strange luck. I've seen the sunken houses in oceans before, as well as really shallow oceans. This seems to be a combination, a shallow ocean with one 'chasm' leading to the ocean's normal depth.
Looking pretty neat though! Like two tectonic plates moved apart from each other and left that chasm there, destroying the house and flooding the place in the process.

Probably just strange luck. I've seen the sunken houses in oceans before, as well as really shallow oceans. This seems to be a combination, a shallow ocean with one 'chasm' leading to the ocean's normal depth.
Looking pretty neat though! Like two tectonic plates moved apart from each other and left that chasm there, destroying the house and flooding the place in the process.
I think the chasm is Thorium's Deep Ocean or whatever it's called

Back
Top Bottom