Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Second Eater I kill drops

Lucky_zpslkcfoksv.png

This is the first night. There was a living tree that led really far down to 2 hearts and some golden chests where I got hte spikes, aglet, explosives, and the grav potions which led to the startfury.

On the other side, had the ice/corruption mix. Blew some orbs up which led to a vast tunnel system where I got the boots, mirror, and 3 more hearts.

All by the second day in game.

Second Eater I kill drops

Lucky_zpslkcfoksv.png

This is the first night. There was a living tree that led really far down to 2 hearts and some golden chests where I got hte spikes, aglet, explosives, and the grav potions which led to the startfury.

On the other side, had the ice/corruption mix. Blew some orbs up which led to a vast tunnel system where I got the boots, mirror, and 3 more hearts.

All by the second day in game.
AND you got a Starfury???

My God, you work quickly... :eek:

I forgot to screenshot it, but i got a meteor on the first night without breaking a single shadow orb. Later on the playtrough i breaked a shadow orb and it did the message ''Screams echo around you...'' Instead of the message '' "A horrible chill runs down your spine..." that comes when you break the second orb. Lel

I forgot to screenshot it, but i got a meteor on the first night without breaking a single shadow orb. Later on the playtrough i breaked a shadow orb and it did the message ''Screams echo around you...'' Instead of the message '' "A horrible chill runs down your spine..." that comes when you break the second orb. Lel
That means an orb was broken due to world gen bugs. It happens with the Queen Bee too.

AND you got a Starfury???

My God, you work quickly... :eek:
Getting starfury isn't hard if you find some grav potions (as long as you're good at dodging harpies). I was more amazed by the 5 hearts. I usually have to go digging in the jungle to even break 200.

Getting starfury isn't hard if you find some grav potions (as long as you're good at dodging harpies). I was more amazed by the 5 hearts. I usually have to go digging in the jungle to even break 200.
But heart crystals are easier to get then not smashing into the side of a floating island and splatting.

I have a few I'd like to share.
First off - I am SO happy my reflexes were good enough to react and seal this off in time, otherwise my villagers would have got mulched -
Fire Orb.jpg

Next, I found out this was on my home base world. I spent 50 hours on there and didn't know this was hovering over my castle -

Strange Worldgen.jpg

Next, an odd lag issue caused a strange quantum state of a tree existing for me and not for a friend. Which resulted in -

Yes you did.jpg

And lastly... Someone tests out some server commands.
Hardmode hell in a nutshell.jpg

The hunt for living wood
The story start when my main world didn't have any living wood cabin and I wanted to build a house with living wood so I generate a new world for it.
First generated world don't have any living wood. so pass this one.

Don't have any living cabin. but I found something interesting.
2015-05-31_00019.jpg

Right side have very high sand hill.
2015-05-31_00012.jpg

And left side have farthest pyramid I ever found yet.

2015-05-31_00006.jpg

Why an armor statue doing in this place.

Still no living cabin. the funny path is.. all of the five world (include my main world. ) have Dungeon on the right side.
2015-05-31_00007.jpg

Running to the right and king slime just randomly spawned.
2015-05-31_00010.jpg

Again. another ocean statue.
2015-05-31_00011.jpg

Hey everyone look! it's mystical angler!

After searching four world and got nothing so I...

2015-05-31_00013.jpg

made a large world and hope anything got better.
2015-05-31_00014.jpg
2015-05-31_00015.jpg

This time I start running to the left and worldgen got me again.
2015-05-31_00016.jpg

Found something useful finally.

And I continuous searching through the right side.
2015-05-31_00017.jpg

Dramatic-Clapping-Crying-Meme-Face-Of-Citizen-Kane.gif

2015-05-31_00018.jpg

You don't make me disappointed worldgen.

Last edited:
I found this chest out of nowhere while digging down.
knEx7oJ.jpg

This is what was in it. Nothing really special.
I34CPS6.jpg

I also found this buried demon altar next to it.
BJJXeVU.jpg

Well... seeing as I haven't made a post in a while on here and since then I found/did some interesting things in some of my worlds.

6VcozFb.jpg

I flooded a Dungeon and explored it as a merman. Amazing really what a few bits of wire and a few pumps can do for you. Also, having a wall of sand that made the Ocean higher than the Dungeon and thus allowing said flooding of the Dungeon. Now I have a theory that the Dungeon was once inhabited by the merfolk and it was once flooded. After all, what race would find those crazy layouts convenient?

UlK1CQb.jpg

From when I was hunting for the Enchanted Sword. The kicker is a few days ago I found it in my main world too. Nice knowing all the effort was well spent.

Back
Top Bottom