Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Here's a big mountain near the ocean:
2015-02-23_00001.jpg

The angler NPC is out of the world:
2015-02-23_00002.jpg

A bit of a story for background:
I had just got my first Hotline so I was down in the Underworld fishing and using summons to protect me. So inevitably my current Guide died.
After I dealt with the Wall I went back to fishing and in a few minutes when the Guide respawned I notice he was named Andrew.
So when my inventory finally filled up with Obsidian Swordfish and various other Underworld drops and I was ready to return, I remembered the Guide and thought that now would be a great time to net that sweet, green cap for my collection. So I dropped the voodoo doll, fought the Wall (again), and headed back to the surface.

Here was the scene when I found the Guide's house:
I has a sad Andrew Guide.png

I feel like a complete MONSTER!
I don't even hate the Guide like a lot of Terraria players, but I still murdered him for his clothes...

I'm so sorry.png

A bit of a story for background:
I had just got my first Hotline so I was down in the Underworld fishing and using summons to protect me. So inevitably my current Guide died.
After I dealt with the Wall I went back to fishing and in a few minutes when the Guide respawned I notice he was named Andrew.
So when my inventory finally filled up with Obsidian Swordfish and various other Underworld drops and I was ready to return, I remembered the Guide and thought that now would be a great time to net that sweet, green cap for my collection. So I dropped the voodoo doll, fought the Wall (again), and headed back to the surface.

Here was the scene when I found the Guide's house:
View attachment 46444
Best way to use a fork as a spear while on a rope.

I feel like a complete MONSTER!
I don't even hate the Guide like a lot of Terraria players, but I still murdered him for his clothes...

Best picture i have seen in a while
I was playing modded terraria this one time, and i was using a weapon called the Fork. Then this happened while i was on a rope
Derp.jpg
Do you even Fork breh?

Last edited:
here's my NEW "must screenshot" moment :D

it was done solo (not multiplayer). ^_^

i can actually say *finally* now lol

Wait... 3,789 Glowsticks?

Wouldn't that kind of fill your inventory up to the point you can't hold anything else, since that'd be almost 38 stacks of Glowsticks? What was dropping the glowsticks in the firstplace?

Wait... 3,789 Glowsticks?

Wouldn't that kind of fill your inventory up to the point you can't hold anything else, since that'd be almost 38 stacks of Glowsticks? What was dropping the glowsticks in the firstplace?
no, because i keep auto-pause turned on and clear my inventory as the event goes since it gets paused when i open my inventory.

Back
Top Bottom