Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

I wanted to fish up some crates. Ended fishing up with tons of Dirtfish. Some quest items should be rarer...

1.png

ME : "Aren't you feeling a bit squeezed in there, buddy?"
HEART CRYSTAL : "Nah, I'm good man, I see you have 400 HP, please don't hurt me, it's cozy here! ;("
ME : "Don't worry little fella, I'm searching for Ice Skates,I won't hurt you. I guess I'll see you around then?"
HEART CRYSTAL : "Yeah, I'ma be chillin' here if you ever need me for a Heart Lantern brother, I won't forget this! :passionate:"
Capture 2015-08-18 00_49_26.png

Well that must been few developer vanity pieces, few craftable, and one drop item, well that's that, but stardust dye is very fancy. :)

So I summoned a Pumpkin Moon to grind for some money...
zkrfkl.jpg

zmnq6a.jpg

I got over a stack of both Pumpking and Mourning wood trophies, it took me five teleports to the arena to collect all the stuff and bring it back, and I ended up with 30 extra platinum once I'd sold it all.
And of course you put all of that stuff, to spooky chests.

So I summoned a Pumpkin Moon to grind for some money...
zkrfkl.jpg

zmnq6a.jpg

I got over a stack of both Pumpking and Mourning wood trophies, it took me five teleports to the arena to collect all the stuff and bring it back, and I ended up with 30 extra platinum once I'd sold it all.
Mmm, yes. I've done this a few times. I'm pretty sure I had so many drops that they started despawning, judging by the fact that a third of my arena was empty.

Remarkable, You've found a case where the game itself actually tries to break into the dungeon early, Before being killed by The Dungeon Guardian. :)
I once found a Dungeon so low the moment you drop from the main platform Dungeon Guardians will spawn. But then again, there was also a dungeon so high I was able to find a Muramasa before fighting Skeletron.

I once found a Dungeon so low the moment you drop from the main platform Dungeon Guardians will spawn. But then again, there was also a dungeon so high I was able to find a Muramasa before fighting Skeletron.
Well you totally got that very early, that's great.

Capture 2015-08-18 12_18_30.png

Thats a lot of man eaters.

Capture 2015-08-18 12_40_51.png

Free crimson item, if you can find the ice cave entrance.

Capture 2015-08-18 13_51_16.png

Dungeon spawned with this room, granite blocked the entrane so we had to dig into it. (Was playing with @Blankhero ... he begged me to give him credit :p )

Back
Top Bottom