Text-Araria is a single thread RP.

Quick stuff:
Roleplay abbreviations:
IC (In character)
OOC (Out of character)
RP (Roleplay)
FRP (Fail Roleplay)

Rules:
Don't be overpowered. (Punishment: Unkillable Dungeon Guardians that spawn regardless of skeletron being dead or not)
Don't FRP. (Punishment: Being switched to hardmode and a dungeon guardian spawning on you. AKA: removed from rp)

Character Layout [Put in signature please]:

Name
Appearance (If available. If not just specify how you look. NPC appearences allowed)
Inventory [50 slots] (Please put into spoiler.)
Armor (If its not from vanilla put the mod name to the right of the item)
Accessories [5 slots]
Accessory Vanity [5 slots again]
Armor Vanity

Applications are not required.

Deaths:
Block - 1

RP message format:
If the text is in dialog, its speech.
If the text is italic, its thought
If the text is in parentheses, its OOC
If the text is unformatted, its something happening around the user.

Last edited:
How about now? (Just setting up signature char)
*I'd pop into existance, walking over to a nearby tree to slap it with an axe*
(I have a doctors appointment so I may go afk for 30+ minutes)

Last edited:
(Fail RP means for people who can't role play properly with other people or characters. They are usually new players to RP and are in the learning process. Mostly on LG it's failing to stay in your character. Multiple RP rules can fall under Fail RP. )

*with the hundred(roughly) wood i got from the tree, I started to build a house for the guide to obsess about and move into.*

After roughly 15 minutes of silence and :bluslime:/:zombie: destruction I had finally gathered 50 silver and built a house for the merchant.

Frederick the Merchant has arrived!

Finally!
I then got hit by a slime sneak attack.

Block's head was torn off by Blue Slime

I bought 99 torches from the merchant, then looked for a cave. Once I found one I went mining. Specifically for Platinum.

I came over with an inventory filled with a crap ton of stone, dirt, ash, platinum ore, and gold ore.

"Hello!"

I'd then, after getting the bars, craft platinum armor (oh by the way i dont craft gold. it doesnt generate on platinum ores. whoops) and a platinum bow.

(Eh, i've already replaced it.)
Alrighty.
I slapped the Suspicious looking eye summoning the eye of cthulhu.

The Eye of Cthulhu has awoken.

I'd then started to shoot it with my fire arrows and my platinum bow, dealing a great deal of damage quite quickly.

Back
Top Bottom