Texture Pack Texture a day pack

View attachment 46436 That sounds suspiciously like my favourite compliment: "I can't not say that she's not unattractive."

You know what I say to that?
To hell with logic. It's magic :red:ez!
View attachment 46435

View attachment 46434
(Someday I will convince Corel to do blank gif backgrounds! Someday!)

That sounds like an excellent idea. View attachment 46437

View attachment 46435 Heee he hee heee hee. Yes. Brilliant idea two hours too late.

No. If I could, there would be some far bigger changes. Very often a name prevented me from doing something cool.

Now, could someone convert these, please, so that I can see them in-game?

You could make a mod that just changes the sprites, displaynames and tooltips of items using tModLoader. Editing those should be simple, even I, a total noob modder that has only copypasted stuff, might be able to do it.

Originally, I wanted the roman theme to go for the silver gear, but that would mean using only one helmet and the gladiator helmet looks soo good... View attachment 50017

Ooooh... I have an idea. Lets use the Roman Soldier gear for silver and the gladiator gear for gold?

No. I have not. In fact I can see all the chests I have placed. Can you find out which chests?
Can anyone else confirm?

There's Gladiator Armor in Terraria now!

Edit: My apologies on making three posts in a row

Last edited:
I know I might sound strange but can you rather turn skirt and heels into pants and boots? Because there (maybe) some males who work as nurse and do you think they wear heels and skirts? Nope.
This is like how I did male nurse, if there could be too legs part for males, they share same with female, but this isn't cause for Mrs. Santa, Dryad clothingand more vanity items.
index.php
The problem is exactly that there are no separate male and female legs for that costume. I do appreciate the textures you did, but my biggest argument is that it is a vanity item, and the original design should take precedence if it is easily understood. There should be scrub pants, but right now there is only the skirt and heels legpiece for nurses. I'm sorry if I made you barf, please take no offense, but I am just sticking to the style.

Now, we need to keep putting out content. We may be texturing at the speed of a three-legged tortoise, but we need to keep putting out content. I'm working on the Eye Spring and Obsidian Outlaw set, so keep going.

The problem is exactly that there are no separate male and female legs for that costume. I do appreciate the textures you did, but my biggest argument is that it is a vanity item, and the original design should take precedence if it is easily understood. There should be scrub pants, but right now there is only the skirt and heels legpiece for nurses. I'm sorry if I made you barf, please take no offense, but I am just sticking to the style.

Now, we need to keep putting out content. We may be texturing at the speed of a three-legged tortoise, but we need to keep putting out content. I'm working on the Eye Spring and Obsidian Outlaw set, so keep going.

If we made this a purely cosmetic mod instead, we could change the names of the items so we wouldn't be stuck with the limitations of the vanilla ones.

OP mentioned twice how not being able to rename items limits him. With mods we can. Also, we don't need to convert the images to .XBN files because tModLoader accepts normal image files.

Eye spring!
eye_spring.gif

The inventory icon for this pet is the first jumping frame (5) , but cropped to a square vertically fitting the sprite.
Projectile_268.png
If we made this a purely cosmetic mod instead, we could change the names of the items so we wouldn't be stuck with the limitations of the vanilla ones.

OP mentioned twice how not being able to rename items limits him. With mods we can. Also, we don't need to convert the images to .XBN files because tModLoader accepts normal image files.
However, limits bring creativity, and that is a limit. He also set a precedent by working creatively within the names, like the horseshoe balloons. Instead of a horseshoe as a weight for the balloons, he made it be rotating around the balloon as it accompanies you in the air. Also, we are doing complete conversions of sprites, and my search for a mod that can rename items brought up nothing useful for that case.

Eye spring!
View attachment 103912
The inventory icon for this pet is the first jumping frame (5) , but cropped to a square vertically fitting the sprite.

However, limits bring creativity, and that is a limit. He also set a precedent by working creatively within the names, like the horseshoe balloons. Instead of a horseshoe as a weight for the balloons, he made it be rotating around the balloon as it accompanies you in the air. Also, we are doing complete conversions of sprites, and my search for a mod that can rename items brought up nothing useful for that case.
Okay.

Hey guys, I don't know if you all are still updating this, but I found which files were causing a lot of problems if you guys wanted to update them specifically.

Tiles 10,11 (Are doors) I think there has to be tiles that incorporate ALL doors because if you only have one, that will be the only one showing, rest are pink boxes)
Tiles 17-This is for the first forge, all forges now have 2 separate animations so you will get flashing of pink every second
Tiles 19- This has the same idea with the doors. This is for platforms.
Tiles 21- This is for chests, which like the doors, has 2 animations now. One for unopened, and one for opened.
Tiles 28- There are new styles of vases to break, so every once in a while you will get a pink square.
Tiles 73- There is an added grass item to this, so like the vase, you will get a pink square.

I'll post more when I find them. I love your guys's HD textures and seriously can't play terraria without them. Keep up the amazing work and I hope you guys eventually update the tiles so we can continue to enjoy the effort you've all put in.

Hi guys, sorry if I'm necroing this thread, but since there's no download I thought I could convert some of these into an (unofficial) release. I just need to know if anyone still wants this.

Hi guys, sorry if I'm necroing this thread, but since there's no download I thought I could convert some of these into an (unofficial) release. I just need to know if anyone still wants this.
The last official release would be THIS, just before fox disappeared :(
Do as you will with it. there have since been a few textures I've made but I don't feel it's necessary to compile them into a new release yet. And yes, the thread has reached the point of necroing... I'm damn sad it has come to this after all the hard work I've put into the pack, and the even harder work fox put into it. Nevertheless I've learned a lot of things about pixel art and trained my skill and creativity while having fun making textures for this pack, and that is something right? I just hope that fox would randomly show up and that we could continue work on this gorgeous pack. It's a slim hope, but hope dies last, you know?

EDIT: Here are some attempts at a better broken hero blade, since I didn't really like that huge curved thing we have right now. It didn't work out as intended so I might work on it a bit more if I get any recognition or sign that the thread is still alive...
KiwxvOi.png
wRc8k5W.png

Last edited:
The last official release would be THIS, just before fox disappeared :(
Do as you will with it. there have since been a few textures I've made but I don't feel it's necessary to compile them into a new release yet. And yes, the thread has reached the point of necroing... I'm damn sad it has come to this after all the hard work I've put into the pack, and the even harder work fox put into it. Nevertheless I've learned a lot of things about pixel art and trained my skill and creativity while having fun making textures for this pack, and that is something right? I just hope that fox would randomly show up and that we could continue work on this gorgeous pack. It's a slim hope, but hope dies last, you know?

EDIT: Here are some attempts at a better broken hero blade, since I didn't really like that huge curved thing we have right now. It didn't work out as intended so I might work on it a bit more if I get any recognition or sign that the thread is still alive...
KiwxvOi.png
wRc8k5W.png

This looks really nice,this is the best I can do at higher resolution (Different Style)
ExV62Yl.png

I'm starting on compiling the sprites that were confirmed, The reason I'm doing it is because it might be a bit outdated.

This looks really nice,this is the best I can do at higher resolution (Different Style)
ExV62Yl.png

I'm starting on compiling the sprites that were confirmed, The reason I'm doing it is because it might be a bit outdated.
This is the Katana, right? I would add some more yellow shades to the palette, so the yellow doesn't look like a Game Boy game. Also, to circumvent your simplicity on the blade's shading, you could add a minor curve to it, like the Half-Zatochi in TF2.
Thanks for joining the team, we could use an active member.

This is the Katana, right? I would add some more yellow shades to the palette, so the yellow doesn't look like a Game Boy game. Also, to circumvent your simplicity on the blade's shading, you could add a minor curve to it, like the Half-Zatochi in TF2.
Thanks for joining the team, we could use an active member.

I'm actually working on my own pack, I just adore this so much that I don't want it to die

Bumpity bump. Bump bump. Seriously Fox. WHERE IS THOU.
Please do not bump threads in this manner.

Game enhancement threads may be bumped by the thread creator or members of the enhancement team provided that the bumping post contains relevant, non-trivial updates related to the enhancement. Bumping for the purpose of general discussion or to raise the thread to the top of the section index is not allowed.

People leave forums for all kinds of reasons - boredom/changing interests/real life. Bumping their threads rarely brings them back.

Back
Top Bottom