Texture Pack Texture a day pack

I tried look if I had any of older textures he did, but I don't have them. For information he is still alive, active somewhere else, but he isn't making textures, it might may be because he doesn't have computer but maybe does have a tablet or a mobile.

So it's pretty much done, the pack can be downloaded here , but keep in mind there are several holes and missing textures, this pack likely won't be updated, as TheCraziestFox has been inactive for a while. This pack has just about everything TCF worked on that was posted, and some things we're unfortunately lost. I'm kind of sad this means that this pack is now most likely dead, but at least there's a playable vesion. If anyone wants to revive this and needs a converter, feel free to hit me up, other than that enjoy, and cheers!

Attachments

• TAD_FINAL (Most Likely).zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 417
So it's pretty much done, the pack can be downloaded here , but keep in mind there are several holes and missing textures, this pack likely won't be updated, as TheCraziestFox has been inactive for a while. This pack has just about everything TCF worked on that was posted, and some things we're unfortunately lost. I'm kind of sad this means that this pack is now most likely dead, but at least there's a playable vesion. If anyone wants to revive this and needs a converter, feel free to hit me up, other than that enjoy, and cheers!
Thanks for uploading Mr. Zander! :D

Thanks so much man! It may be incomplete, but still cool nonetheless!

Let me know which sprites you're missing, I might have some of them. Otherwise it should have been pretty easy to download the last PNG release or my XNB conversion and just add the sprites posted afterwards. The sprites fox left out, as I understand it, didn't seem good enough or fitting enough or unique enough or just needed some more work, which is the reason he left them out... not that they'd get that extra bit of work now :/
I'd really hate to see this pack die, but I also can't do all the thousands of remaining sprites all by myself. If I knew I would have someone's steady support perhaps I would try to revive it and hope for the best... The hopes that we'll see this pack finished one day are slim, but the joy comes from the journey, not the destination as they say, I've had some damn good fun experience helping this pack grow and I wouldn't mind doing that again.

I would try helping, the only problem is I'm no good at realism

Edit: It looks like I :red:ed up, there are transparency issues, I'll get to fixing them

Back
Top Bottom