Texture Pack Texture a day pack

It's mostly a matter of perspective. Since all guns are held the same way, I can't really simulate how you ought to carry a minigun. (or at least how you would if it were possible) I can't make it bigger either, because it would look derpy.

This is a shortened minishark compared to the megashark.
Better?

index.php

index.php
Yeah, smaller minishark sure does look better that way :p
It doesn't seem to have lost any details either, good job!

These are not replacements.
These are projectiles for when money piles fall (like sand does).
Oooooh, then that is utterly awesome! Are the coin piles themselves next? :D

Yeah, smaller minishark sure does look better that way :p
It doesn't seem to have lost any details either, good job!
Alright...
I may revisit it at a later date, but I like it so far...

Oooooh, then that is utterly awesome! Are the coin piles themselves next? :D
No. I don't have the patience for those. Coingun would be more likely.

Cloud_2.png

This is a cloud. It will fly in the background. Because steampunk.

Alright...
I may revisit it at a later date, but I like it so far...

No. I don't have the patience for those. Coingun would be more likely.

View attachment 53520
This is a cloud. It will fly in the background. Because steampunk.
HOLY FREAKING BALLS!
That is, without a doubt, the best idea I've seen so far!
Airships are f*cking awesome! Steampunk is f*cking awesome!
Steampunk airships are beyond awesome!

Eyy boys, all of the new textures are looking great! The steampunk airship is utterly brilliant, there's nothing I don't love about it.
Also, with me having some time, I finally got my :red: together:
HFGvrLq.png
D2F7GOH.png
BGyQHTC.png
EIkwe25.png
Damn, those look really well done, I especially love the crossbow (I love crossbows in general :D)
Great job, I haven't made any textures recently, but I've been busy... :S

EDIT:
I've made an orichalcum repeater, although it doesn't really look that good :S
bsiOUVS.png

I think a normal crossbow handle would look better on it...

I've also made a super cute metal ball for no apparent reason:
CmS62b2.png

Last edited:
Hello, I was wondering if someone could compile all these textures into a free png pack for me, because i dont know which ones are ready for the game yet or not thanks! Also i dont think you guys need to have the PNGs made into xnbs since most people use tccl anyway right?

Hello, I was wondering if someone could compile all these textures into a free png pack for me, because i dont know which ones are ready for the game yet or not thanks! Also i dont think you guys need to have the PNGs made into xnbs since most people use tccl anyway right?
Well I for one don't use TCCL, because it doesn't support the GoG version I have.
Also, the last PNG release, which was later converted into XNB by me is HERE. It doesn't have the latest titanium and adamantite stuff though.

Its fine i got most of them together myself, but in doing so i discovered a problem with the new "cloud texture"
[DOUBLEPOST=1433452717,1433452535][/DOUBLEPOST]the problem is, for one thing the airships are flying backwards but not all of them also some of them are transparent
but it still otherwise looks really cool because not all the clouds are ships right now so it looks amazing

Erm ok what i previously said is somewhat incorrect as it only applies to the title screen because ingame the clouds dont actually seem to move currently but the airships can still appear transparent

ok can someone here tell me how the heck any of you compile your textures into xnbs?
With THIS, but I think it needs some other stuff to work...
Also, can you please not quadra-post and instead make in all into one post by clicking that little "Edit" button at the bottom of your post?

Eyy boys, all of the new textures are looking great! The steampunk airship is utterly brilliant, there's nothing I don't love about it.

HOLY FREAKING BALLS!
That is, without a doubt, the best idea I've seen so far!
Airships are f*cking awesome! Steampunk is f*cking awesome!
Steampunk airships are beyond awesome!

mrfoxgrin.png

Thank you...

EDIT:
I've made an orichalcum repeater, although it doesn't really look that good :S
bsiOUVS.png

I think a normal crossbow handle would look better on it...
Maybe it would fit another material better.

I've also made a super cute metal ball for no apparent reason:
CmS62b2.png
d'awww...
Maybe it will be useful after the update. Then again, making spheres is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Its fine i got most of them together myself, but in doing so i discovered a problem with the new "cloud texture"
the problem is, for one thing the airships are flying backwards but not all of them also some of them are transparent
but it still otherwise looks really cool because not all the clouds are ships right now so it looks amazing

I thought that would be a problem, but I think it is still worth it. I may do one more, but two is enough. It needs to be rare, not a common sight.

Erm ok what i previously said is somewhat incorrect as it only applies to the title screen because ingame the clouds dont actually seem to move currently but the airships can still appear transparent
I'd have to see it for myself, but I think it makes it look like its far away covered in fog.
Also, with me having some time, I finally got my :red: together:
HFGvrLq.png
D2F7GOH.png
BGyQHTC.png
EIkwe25.png

mrfoxwtf.png

I'll take ten.

@SzGamer227 's sword. After being chewed on a bit, not sure how recognizable it still is...
(No, I didn't forget it. No texture left behind!)
Item_190.png

Also mines, because I'm in a green mood.
Item_937.png
Tiles_210.png

Sorry for being scarce lately. After my computer died, I also managed to break my phone. Becaue I'm a clumsy dumbass.

Exams don't help either. And I still have at least one hospital visit before the end of June...

Latest batch, this one could probably go to the front page:
(double packed, becaue .zip alone could not compress it under two megs...)

Attachments

• Images release.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 254
Last edited:
View attachment 56173
Thank you...

Maybe it would fit another material better.

d'awww...
Maybe it will be useful after the update. Then again, making spheres is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

I thought that would be a problem, but I think it is still worth it. I may do one more, but two is enough. It needs to be rare, not a common sight.

I'd have to see it for myself, but I think it makes it look like its far away covered in fog.

View attachment 56172
I'll take ten.

@SzGamer227 's sword. After being chewed on a bit, not sure how recognizable it still is...
(No, I didn't forget it. No texture left behind!)
View attachment 56167

Also mines, because I'm in a green mood.
View attachment 56185 View attachment 56186

Sorry for being scarce lately. After my computer died, I also managed to break my phone. Becaue I'm a clumsy dumbass.

Exams don't help either. And I still have at least one hospital visit before the end of June...

Latest batch, this one could probably go to the front page:
(double packed, becaue .zip alone could not compress it under two megs...)
Can I see the original of this sword, because I don't remember anything like that... xD
I guess it's the blade of grass and it looks awesome, good job!

Also, here is a converted Images Release, 1.3 MB

Attachments

• ImagesRelease-XNB.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 517
I've been keeping an eye on this thread for a while but no one has posted in a couple weeks how come?
Probably because Fox said this: "Sorry for being scarce lately. After my computer died, I also managed to break my phone. Becaue I'm a clumsy dumbass. Exams don't help either. And I still have at least one hospital visit before the end of June...."

I've been keeping an eye on this thread for a while but no one has posted in a couple weeks how come?
I 'unno. It seems like nobody seems to be motivated when I'm not around. I'll take that as a compliment.

Probably because Fox said this: "Sorry for being scarce lately. After my computer died, I also managed to break my phone. Becaue I'm a clumsy dumbass. Exams don't help either. And I still have at least one hospital visit before the end of June...."
Good news: My motherboard has arrived, the RAM and proc are just a few days away. New phone is on its way and I have finished all the exams for now (still have one in September)

Bad news: I'm leaving for home on Thursday. And will probably stay there until after the surgery and I'm fit to travel again.
With some luck, I will be back and spriting in two weeks.

I'll try to sprite a bit when I'm home, but we'll see how the things will be.

Either way, don't feel like you are dependent on me for everything. 1.3 brings 800 new items. Unless we step up our game, we might as well pack it up...

Back
Top Bottom