• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Texture Packs not working on Linux Mint 19

Rednax35

Terrarian
So I started dual booting Linux Mint 19 and Windows 10 on my computer, and I installed Terraria, copied over my characters, screenshots, worlds, etc, and turned on Experimental Features in the config.json file.
When I went to launch the game, the game wouldn't start up. It just said "Launching..." then it said "Syncing" and then it didn't even launch.
I tried it multiple times and every time it didn't launch.
And it's the texture pack as when I took it out of the folder, Terraria started up just fine.
Can someone help me out? The file is named correctly and I have support enabled in the config.json file so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Acamaeda

Terrarian
I'm having a crash like this too on Mac High Sierra! Are any Mac or Linux users able to use texture packs?

Last edited:
Top Bottom