• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Mobile The annoying scaly truffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakes

Terrarian
I have a giant hallowed snow lake in the cavern layer, and I have been fishing for ages. I have the golden fishing pole, the angler earring, the high test fishing line, the angler armor, and fishing potions! I spent a good couple hours in there , and got 3 frog legs, 2 zephyr fish, and no scaly truffles. Also, i'm fishing on the pink ice side.

Attachments

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have a giant hallowed snow lake in the cavern layer, and I have been fishing for ages. I have the golden fishing pole, the angler earring, the high test fishing line, the angler armor, and fishing potions! I spent a good couple hours in there , and got 3 frog legs, 2 zephyr fish, and no scaly truffles. Also, i'm fishing on the pink ice side.
Hi @Snakes, there is already a thread regarding fishing for the Scaly Truffle on mobile. Since we don't allow duplicate threads, I'll close this and you can continue the discussion here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/scaly-truffle-cavern.41136/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom