IC The Autumn Forest: A Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP (IC)

Esther

Stardust Pillar
OOC
Protagonist characters are recommended to start somewhere near Ironville, but antagonist characters can start elsewhere.
(Check the OOC for details)

Reserved for mission board (for sidequests, will be updated as frequently as I can if I remember to do it)

Last edited:
So... I was doing my usual stuff in Everfree. Gathering herbs to make cure for sicknesses the ponies would've suffered, making them into medicines to cure illnesses, and selling them fair and square. The usual day in Equestrian wild forest. I don't think it'd be much different from other days, when suddenly others began being scared.
"Oh my Celestia, he's disappearing!"
"What's happening with you?"
"No, why is he disappearing? Celestia please come there and help us!"
I realized that, moment too late, as I felt myself be knocked out by pain...

...and woke up in... somewhere. It certainly wasn't my hut, so I assumed at first that we were attacked and had to flee, and they left me in the edge of Everfree. I yanked myself off the ground instinctually... phew. I'm standing, I had enough energy. "(So... where am I?)" I asked myself, looking about. The only thing that irked me was the size. Everything felt bigger, like in the foalhood.

I decided to try to see if I can at least lift the sti-

I froze.

I had no magic? How? When? Was my horn destroyed somehow? Why I can't lift it that way?

It seems to be strange, as I'm now running about, trying to look for my horn. If there was, then what would this mean? Why would somepony cripple me that way? Of course, I'm... also getting tired quickly, what's wrong with my body!?

Back
Top Bottom