Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really say anything about this, because I'm not a console user. Still, this is very great. Though I do have on sorta-related thing I gotta comment: The inventory in that picture. Copper weapons, and then, boom!, late game weapon, Shroomite Hammer.

I can't really say anything about this, because I'm not a console user. Still, this is very great. Though I do have on sorta-related thing I gotta comment: The inventory in that picture. Copper weapons, and then, boom!, late game weapon, Shroomite Hammer.
Obviously it was a new char that they gave some items to Xp

I'm more disturbed by the three blocks of Tin they didn't clean up in front of their house, the small bit of Dirt Wall nearby, the fact they didn't smooth out that Stone deposit and the Walls that don't extend to solid Blocks. Also, who put that Squirrel there? @_@

I beat Plantera enraged with orichalcum armor and a megashark, so I guess only try to do it if you are a litttle biit below Yirmirs level.:indifferent::indifferent:
Then again it is possible to get to endgame with palladium armor, the regen is OP
Not to mention how easy it would be to use a repeater and use spectral arrows 4 cursed flames then afterwards, using ichor bullets would wreck plantera

Last edited:
I know that there was a glitch with the grinch pet item during the frost moon update. He wouldn't spawn when using it. Furthermore, other pet items would appear give you the grinch buff instead, though the pet still wasn't there.

I don't know how this update affected things. I will do some testing over the next couple days and see if I can give you some more definitive answers.
Well at the time when this updates will be released i could buy a new PC so i won't need any of this tiny, buggy and :red:ty updates. Is it just me who noticed one simple thing? They have spent about 4 or 3 months on this update and what have they done? Added lots of cool stuff? No. Made a stable update without any glitches? No! They spent several months on adding tiny amount of new content and still managed to fu** it up! I just think what the choice of this studio for porting terraria was wrong. At the time when next update will be released, 1.3 will be finished for PC so fu** it, no more terraria on console, i will wait until i buy a PC but at least with STABLE and HUGE updates. It's a shame, but here is no choices left. And the thing which i meant what i noticed was what they are focusing on quick, short and stable updates but they spent few months on it and still it's fu**** up. And don't protect them, most of you guys now what i'am right. So they won't change even a bit they will still mess everything up but from now one even fewer amount of content will be added. And at the time when 1.3 will be released on consoles, if it will be release i think what Terraria Otherworld will be finished. So just ask yourself are they deserving your forgivness? I think no. Should they create new updates for terraria on consoles and phones? No, just give it to another, more reliable studio to do it.
P.S. Quick updates? Damn, if no updates will be release in one or two weeks time they bull******* us again.

The companion app. is awesome and a lot of fun. It didn't work at first but now on my Samsung Galaxy S5 through Verizon I can watch my little guy bebop around clearing the map.

YAY!
:D
I play on PsVita, and now we're getting all of this stuff its going to be so much more better.

Thanks 505 Games.
Hope you bring 1.3 and everything it includes especially the Portal Gun to console.
Good Luck:dryadcool::cool::merchantcool::nursecool:~:cool:`:cool:

Will they also make 1.3 into smaller updates? Because I get they want smaller but faster updates but 1.3 is all linked together isn't it? I mean why add some armor and weapons and not the event. does anyone get what I'm saying? Its a good idea but I do not know how there going to make 1.3 into more smaller updates.

Dude don't get so excited. Until they'll release 1.3 on consoles few years may pass if not more.
They still didn't finished 1.2 update series, and just remember how long they been doing original 1.2 update. One year after release on PC's and still they didn't finished it so just don't hope what anything will change. This smaller updates still will release rarely and will include lots of glitches eg befkre updating terraria worked fine now it crashes by kicking me off back to XMB menu and i have played for few hours without saving :/ So they can't even keep a smal update without bugs and that can mean only one thing - they are :red:ty developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom