Single Thread RP The Blinding Radiance

"Like, it's not my fault that people get themselves killed by going where they aren't supposed to, simply because they are incredibly adversed to being hallowed."
Rein is currently ignoring everyone except for Allie.

"All right, but you could let me actually confront this person like I was intending, which you have now entirely derailed what I sas doing, so if you want to actually feel anything I suggest you leave before I belt you into next week."
"I...fine, sorry..."
"Give him another chance, he's not exactly used to these situations."
"I also tend to have a bit of an...explosive temper..."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll meet that guy you've brought with you later. Anyway..."
Allie turns to look at Rein.
"I've got to admit, the Hallow hasn't been much of a change for me, but you've got to admit there are reasons why people hate it."

"The only benefit is a change of colours and being on the opposite end of the world evils spectrum. In terms of downsides, there's one notable one, that being the Shimmer has been speeading with it. In terms of those animals, they don't just defend, they hunt, like any other animals. It's just different, and people don't like change."

"The only benefit is a change of colours and being on the opposite end of the world evils spectrum. In terms of downsides, there's one notable one, that being the Shimmer has been speeading with it. In terms of those animals, they don't just defend, they hunt, like any other animals. It's just different, and people don't like change."
"I would also like to point out that they're more powerful than how creatures used to be, and therefore more dangerous when they're hunting. At least the creatures before were manageable."

"Is that really what you believe to be the only benefits? And what's wrong with the shimmer? I mean, the stuff is...understandably scary, but not really bad by any means. And hallowed creatures aren't exactly carnivorous, but I do know that people don't like change..."

Allie glances at Winter.
"And the purity has had a fair number of dangerous things of its own. Though, I will admit, they don't normally shoot lasers."

"And all of your hallow creature problems would be solved by letting yourself be cleansed, you yourself even mentioned the only downside being the shimmer! What would be so wrong with being hallowed?"

"And all of your hallow creature problems would be solved by letting yourself be cleansed, you yourself even mentioned the only downside being the shimmer! What would be so wrong with being hallowed?"
"...I have to step away...unless you want to have to deal with Reinigen's decapitated corpse..."
*Fang wonders a way a bit, and then lets out a loud yell that sounds like a mixture of anger and sadness.*

Allie then looks at Rein.
"Yeah, I don't know of any other benefits. And being carnivorous hasn't changed things. Don't know if you've noticed, but if you're not Hallowed and walk anywhere close to the Hallow, the creatures there try to kill you. So, what everyone sees is a spreading wall of death that you can't join even if you want to. Then you show up and act like it's never done anything wrong. "

"...I have to step away...unless you want to have to deal with Reinigen's decapitated corpse..."
*Fang wonders a way a bit, and then lets out a loud yell that sounds like a mixture of anger and sadness.*
"As if that could even kill me..."
Allie then looks at Rein.
"Yeah, I don't know of any other benefits. And being carnivorous hasn't changed things. Don't know if you've noticed, but if you're not Hallowed and walk anywhere close to the Hallow, the creatures there try to kill you. So, what everyone sees is a spreading wall of death that you can't join even if you want to. Then you show up and act like it's never done anything wrong. "
"If you wander too far into the hallow, yes you are likely to be attacked, but you don't need to go that far to be cleansed, you could do that yourself at the very edge of the hallow."

"As if that could even kill me..."

"If you wander too far into the hallow, yes you are likely to be attacked, but you don't need to go that far to be cleansed, you could do that yourself at the very edge of the hallow."
"I feel like it should prove to you that this isn't a good thing if a werewolf feels like the Hallow is a big threat."

"But I haven't even been able to reach the edge of the Hallow without being attacked! That's the problem! The edge of the Hallow is always expanding, and its creatures are always leading the charge. They aren't just defending their territory, they defend the next few metres out as well, which those who aren't Hallowed claim and protect as well. So, they fight. I mean, I'd honestly almost be fine with being Hallowed, but the Shimmer is a problem. There's something deeply wrong with it, and I doubt it will always be solely associated with the Hallow. It could probably even empower the great evils of the world again."

"But I haven't even been able to reach the edge of the Hallow without being attacked! That's the problem! The edge of the Hallow is always expanding, and its creatures are always leading the charge. They aren't just defending their territory, they defend the next few metres out as well, which those who aren't Hallowed claim and protect as well. So, they fight. I mean, I'd honestly almost be fine with being Hallowed, but the Shimmer is a problem. There's something deeply wrong with it, and I doubt it will always be solely associated with the Hallow. It could probably even empower the great evils of the world again."
"...That...Cannot be true, why would the creatures do that? It completely ruins the whole point of the hallow's growth...And well...I understand your concerns with the shimmer, to be honest, I'm scared of the stuff too..."

"I don't know why they've done it, maybe in the past something else was attacking them, but whatever may have happened, it doesn't change that now they attack on sight. To me I'd almost think that maybe they're scared in a way as well."

Back
Top Bottom