Now we just need to add an Amaterasu/Chibiterasu mount! :happy:

Last edited:
I like the idea of this mod! Here's what I'd like to see:
Name: Ghostly Gibus
Picture:
73px-Painted_Ghostly_Gibus_UNPAINTED.png

Damage: It's a vanity item...
Tooltip: Pls no gooby pls
Additional info: It's from TF2. It's the "copyright" icon of F2P players.

I like the idea of this mod! Here's what I'd like to see:
Name: Ghostly Gibus
Picture:
73px-Painted_Ghostly_Gibus_UNPAINTED.png

Damage: It's a vanity item...
Tooltip: Pls no gooby pls
Additional info: It's from TF2. It's the "copyright" icon of F2P players.
Thanks for following the template! I will add to the planned list!

Name: Eye of the Overseer
Picture:
latest
Damage: 35
Tooltip: The Love is Blue, Yet Not Quite True
Additional Info: Crafted from The Undertaker/The Musket + 10 Daemonite/Crimtane Bars + 5 Hellstone Bars + 2 Rubies @ a Demonic/Crimsonite Altar = Eye of The Overseer* Can fire any type of bullet excluding Ichor Bullets

Name: An Endless Life
Picture:
latest
Damage: 40
Tooltip: Love is Blue, Yet Not Quite True
Additional Info: Crafted from 1 Phoenix Blaster + 30 Deamonite/Crimtane Bars + 10 Hellstone Bars + 2 Diamonds @ a Hellstone Forge = An Endless Life* Can fire any type of bullet excluding Ichor Bullets

Name: The Darkest Night
Picture:
latest
Damage: 45
Additional Info: Crafted from Clockwork Assault Rifle + 40 Daemonite/Crimtane Bars + 25 Hellstone Bars + 2 Rubies + 2 Emeralds + 2 Sapphires @ a Hellstone Forge = The Darkest Night* Can fire any type of bullet excluding Ichor Bullets

Name: A Jealous Lover
Picture:
latest
Damage: 50
Additional Info: Crafted from Uzi + 50 Deamonite/Crimtane Bars + 50 Hellstone Bars + 15 Cobalt/Palladium Bars +10 Mythril/Oriachulum Bars + 5 Adamantite/Titanium Bars 2 Emeralds @ a Adamantite/Titanium Forge*

Name: Love Is Blue
Picture:
latest
Damage: 170
Tooltip: Just Make Sure Not to Use it in Your Sunday Best. -B
Additional Info: Crafted from Eye of the Overseer + An Endless Life + The Darkest Night + A Jealous Lover + 10 Rubies/Diamonds/Emeralds @ Demon/Crimson Altar* **
Can Fire All Bullets, Including Ichor Bullets. Has a 50% chance not to consume ammo. Use Time of 10.

*If you feel the need to alter the crafting recipes using custom ore that you plan on adding in the next update feel free. The entire recipe is flexible, actually.
**10 Rubies for Red Gem Stone/10 Emeralds for Green Gem Stone/10 Diamonds for Grey Gem Stone/ 3 Rubies + 3 Emeralds + 4 Sapphires for Black Gem Stone

Name: Eye of the Overseer
Picture:
latest
Damage: 35
Tooltip: The Love is Blue, Yet Not Quite True
Additional Info: Crafted from The Undertaker/The Musket + 10 Daemonite/Crimtane Bars + 5 Hellstone Bars + 2 Rubies @ a Demonic/Crimsonite Altar = Eye of The Overseer* Can fire any type of bullet excluding Ichor Bullets

Name: An Endless Life
Picture:
latest
Damage: 40
Additional Info: Crafted from 1 Phoenix Blaster + 30 Deamonite/Crimtane Bars + 10 Hellstone Bars + 2 Diamonds @ a Hellstone Forge = An Endless Life* Can fire any type of bullet excluding Ichor Bullets

Name: The Darkest Night
Picture:
latest
Damage: 45
Additional Info: Crafted from Clockwork Assault Rifle + 40 Daemonite/Crimtane Bars + 25 Hellstone Bars + 2 Rubies + 2 Emeralds + 2 Sapphires @ a Hellstone Forge = The Darkest Night* Can fire any type of bullet excluding Ichor Bullets

Name: A Jealous Lover
Picture:
latest
Damage: 50
Additional Info: Crafted from Uzi + 50 Deamonite/Crimtane Bars + 50 Hellstone Bars + 15 Cobalt/Palladium Bars +10 Mythril/Oriachulum Bars + 5 Adamantite/Titanium Bars 2 Emeralds @ a Adamantite/Titanium Forge*

Name: Love Is Blue
Picture:
latest
Damage: 170
Tooltip: Just Make Sure Not to Use it in Your Sunday Best. -B
Additional Info: Crafted from Eye of the Overseer + An Endless Life + The Darkest Night + A Jealous Lover + 10 Rubies/Diamonds/Emeralds @ Demon/Crimson Altar* **
Can Fire All Bullets, Including Ichor Bullets. Has a 50% chance not to consume ammo. Use Time of 10.

*If you feel the need to alter the crafting recipes using custom ore that you plan on adding in the next update feel free. The entire recipe is flexible, actually.
**10 Rubies for Red Gem Stone/10 Emeralds for Green Gem Stone/10 Diamonds for Grey Gem Stone/ 3 Rubies + 3 Emeralds + 4 Sapphires for Black Gem Stone

Looking good, but may I ask what game this is from?

You should make a drogonball reference.
Endgame Orange Goku's kimono giving high defense and bonuses, ability to fly and dash.
For earlier game magical cloud mount. And of course KAMEHAMEHA spell :)

You should make a drogonball reference.
Endgame Orange Goku's kimono giving high defense and bonuses, ability to fly and dash.
For earlier game magical cloud mount. And of course KAMEHAMEHA spell :)
That's a bit weird tbh. Also: kimono. I think you meant Gi. And Goku does not gain any powers by wearing Gi, so it could be more like vanity set. BUT Kinto'un/Flying Nimbus could be perfect reference, that would work exacly like hover board.

That's a bit weird tbh. Also: kimono. I think you meant Gi. And Goku does not gain any powers by wearing Gi, so it could be more like vanity set. BUT Kinto'un/Flying Nimbus could be perfect reference, that would work exacly like hover board.
I'll start with the cloud thing :p

Holy :red:. The sprites are amazing and I'm definitely interested. I get WiFi today so this is the FIRST thing I'm doing :D

Also;
What about real like fire arms? Such as AK-47, M16, M4A1, etc?

Holy :red:. The sprites are amazing and I'm definitely interested. I get WiFi today so this is the FIRST thing I'm doing :D

Also;
What about real like fire arms? Such as AK-47, M16, M4A1, etc?

Good to see you like it!

We are in the HUMUNGOUS process of adding lots of events and multiple bosses. We already have an AK sprited, so I guess we can do the real life firearms!

As far as requests go, i think this is enough for version 3. We already have SO much to do and not enough people to do it with!

Thanks for your interest (Make sure to spread this mod around cause we need more attention :p) !

:D

Good to see you like it!

We are in the HUMUNGOUS process of adding lots of events and multiple bosses. We already have an AK sprited, so I guess we can do the real life firearms!

As far as requests go, i think this is enough for version 3. We already have SO much to do and not enough people to do it with!

Thanks for your interest (Make sure to spread this mod around cause we need more attention :p) !

:D

No problem! :)

I'd like to donate a sprite if that's OK? Its not a reference to anything though

Back
Top Bottom