IC THE DELTARUNE RP, BACK IN BUSINESS!

Terraria characters are pretty short,
(Actually, 1 block is 2 feet according to the compass and depth meter, and Terraria characters are 3 blocks tall which translates to 6 feet, which I'm pretty sure is decently tall, then again I don't know imperial)
(and iirc the console versions used meters at one point so there Terraria characters were 3 meters which is very much the opposite of short)

(Actually, 1 block is 2 feet according to the compass and depth meter, and Terraria characters are 3 blocks tall which translates to 6 feet, which I'm pretty sure is decently tall, then again I don't know imperial)
(and iirc the console versions used meters at one point so there Terraria characters were 3 meters which is very much the opposite of short)
(it’s perspective, but now that i think of it, most terraria characters are half a tree)
Deck would fail miserably and back out

(tbh at this point most of my posts here have been me nitpicking on details involving your characters,I'm so sorry)

(I'm pretty sure the Terraria character is slightly shorter than 3 blocks and I think I saw somewhere their 5 foot 10 inches or close to 1.8 meters.
Gotta say, that's a bit tall.
I live here but I wish America used the Metric system.)
(tbh at this point most of my posts here have been me nitpicking on details involving your characters,I'm so sorry)
(I think it can be helpful)

(I'm pretty sure the Terraria character is slightly shorter than 3 blocks and I think I saw somewhere their 5 foot 10 inches or close to 1.8 meters.
Gotta say, that's a bit tall.
I live here but I wish America used the Metric system.)

(I think it can be helpful)
(Still close enough)
(Every time someone uses imperial here I just go "metric please?")

(A)

(Still close enough)
(Every time someone uses imperial here I just go "metric please?")

(A)
(yeah.)
(I hope someday the imperial system gets replaced by metric. Same with dates in America, it makes more sense everywhere else in the world.)

(It's far more understandable than 3:35PM, for example)
(it can get people messed up so much more than if every hour was different.)
(there's probably more stuff related to this that America does that I'm not even aware of as well.)

Back
Top Bottom