The Dungeon Adventure! A Mystical RPG-Adventure-Turnbased THINGY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Worry
"Are you well, mister...*looks at incredibly small name card*...Andrew? That was a long fall..."
>Disappointment
"Alas, I have no sort of Fire magic, Fireheart, but I assume your AI thing can illuminate the room? I'd use my Flintlock, but I'd be wasting ammo."
(Darkly: I don't think it's against the rules to simply copy off the Guide but maybe if you added a little bit more to it than just " guide in plain sight ", it could be better.
On an unrelated note, the GM seems to be quiet...
EDIT: On an even more unrelated note, can we use magic attacks from other RPG series's like maybe Persona?)

>Worry
"Are you well, mister...*looks at incredibly small name card*...Andrew? That was a long fall..."
>Disappointment
"Alas, I have no sort of Fire magic, Fireheart, but I assume your AI thing can illuminate the room? I'd use my Flintlock, but I'd be wasting ammo."
(Darkly: I don't think it's against the rules to simply copy off the Guide but maybe if you added a little bit more to it than just " guide in plain sight ", it could be better.
On an unrelated note, the GM seems to be quiet...)

( yeah i keep nagging him to post but he wont..)

Well he could light up the room if i didnt find my spell book! ( brings out spellbook) let see... fire, fire, fire, no that utlima... Ahh Fire! Here read this page and the book will do the rest. Anyways i'm going to have my AI investigate the computers. And get my arrows back.

oh eyah ( throws lesser healing potion) give it to andrew

*Takes lesser healing potion*
"Here, this should help you a bit"
*Gives Lesser Healing Potion to Andrew*
>Confusion
"Uh...am I supposed to just read the page here? Okay, uh..."
*Gestalt reads some words and BAM! Some of his wood is now lit! 4 Torches get!*
*Gestalt holds out a torch, the room is finally illuminated!*

*Takes lesser healing potion*
"Here, this should help you a bit"
*Gives Lesser Healing Potion to Andrew*
>Confusion
"Uh...am I supposed to just read the page here? Okay, uh..."
*Gestalt reads some words and BAM! Some of his wood is now lit! 4 Torches get!*
*Gestalt holds out a torch, the room is finally illuminated!*

**waits* well any information yet?

Alpha V; well from i reading from the computer hard drive the disc has a compound in it that lets it make nanomachines and...

Me: and?

Alpha V: bring them to life.

So it like digimon with robot bodys.

Alpha: yes it just it connect to the disc at all times so if we destroy the disc...

i see.... well maybe we can get the program off of it?

Alpha: we can but we need a safer place with more tools. it going to be a while.

Ok *takes disc) lets go.

* see Gestalt hey you learn Fire! nice. now throw a fire to that stick so i we can some light in here! also i will let the others help andrew.

New char, last was sh*t

Name: Nesrash

Appearance: Bronze scales, Red eyes, large muscular body, talon like claws on hands and feet blunt snout, strong brow, frills on cheeks and ears, hornlike scales on back of head resembling ropy hair.

Stuff: Physically and mentally strong. Very dedicated to honor, and giving respect and courtesy to all living things. Cowardice is considered repulsive.

Class: Primal Striker

Specials: Dragonborn zeal - A technique allows Nesrash a brief second wind to continue fighting after being struck by an otherwise incapacitating blow

How he got here: Andrew was just a disguise and Nesrash took off the disguise. Idk I needed something...
[DOUBLEPOST=1437327700,1437327487][/DOUBLEPOST]So, where are we headed off to?

**waits* well any information yet?

Alpha V; well from i reading from the computer hard drive the disc has a compound in it that lets it make nanomachines and...

Me: and?

Alpha V: bring them to life.

So it like digimon with robot bodys.

Alpha: yes it just it connect to the disc at all times so if we destroy the disc...

i see.... well maybe we can get the program off of it?

Alpha: we can but we need a safer place with more tools. it going to be a while.

Ok *takes disc) lets go.

* see Gestalt hey you learn Fire! nice. now throw a fire to that stick so i we can some light in here! also i will let the others help andrew.
>Conservative
"It's a little tough trying to get the spell down, but I'll do my best to get it down."
*Makes a few more torches, 3 Torches got!*
*Gives 3 torches to Fireheart*
"A machine that can digitize creatures? How strange, I don't think even the Re-logic Hierarchy could ever dream of making something like that."
>Surprise
"A-Andrew? You've transformed...was that just a disguise?"
>Assumption Chance
"Could you be one of the many creatures that have been digitized from the computers of this dungeon? I won't be surprised if you were, maybe a rebel amongst robots?"
"W-well, to be honest, I think our best bet is to go further down, but the team is quite...slow? It's like we're the only ones doing anything..."

*Assumption fail...*
>Worry
"Well, it only seems like Fireheart to be..."functioning", otherwise, the rest are all silent and still..."
"But for something like a Dungeon to hold electronics, it's very strange, I haven't seen anything quite like it."

* 3 robots suddenly jump down the hole when Nesrash fell *

"Time for some fun"

*Nesrash pulls out barbed blade*

(Idk with no gm its sorta difficult to continue this)

* 3 robots suddenly jump down the hole when Nesrash fell *
>Agitation
"Ugh! Talk about trouble!"
*3 Steely Robots!*
*Gestalt, Fireheart and Nesrash encounter, START!*
*Gestalt channels Fire into his hand and swathes the area between them and the robots with a wall of flame! It'll last for 3 turns!*
(Hey GM or Fireheart, check post 62# up there on an edit, are we allowed?)

>Agitation
"Ugh! Talk about trouble!"
*3 Steely Robots!*
*Gestalt, Fireheart and Nesrash encounter, START!*
*Gestalt channels Fire into his hand and swathes the area between them and the robots with a wall of flame! It'll last for 3 turns!*
(Hey GM or Fireheart, check post 62# up there on an edit, are we allowed?)

yeah the magic from FF so why not?

i Use Billzarga and takes out the 3 robots. To easy!

+25 exp

+30 gold each

>Disappointment
"You sure have a lot of magic knowledge, Fireheart."
>Determination
"Alright, I don't know about the others, but I think it's about time we advance farther."
( Man, did the original GM bail out on us or what? It's like we're stuck here. :sigh:)

>Disappointment
"You sure have a lot of magic knowledge, Fireheart."
>Determination
"Alright, I don't know about the others, but I think it's about time we advance farther."
( Man, did the original GM bail out on us or what? It's like we're stuck here. :sigh:)

( again he lazy right now :/)

well it the future Anyways let go back through the entrance. then we take a chance with time....

Ok so we need to get this nanomachine thing off this disc to do so i will need to go someplace and we taking the other with us.

Follow me!
(Dumping the current feelings thing, saves time )
Alright, I guess we're dragging everybody with us, huh?
Say, once we get those nanomachines off, can I have a sample? I need evidence if i want to solve this dungeon abnormality, but I understand if you'll disagree.

(Dumping the current feelings thing, saves time )
Alright, I guess we're dragging everybody with us, huh?
Say, once we get those nanomachines off, can I have a sample? I need evidence if i want to solve this dungeon abnormality, but I understand if you'll disagree.

They can walk they just quiet. we just dragging nash here!
Mh depends it a program not a item. I could make a basic program but for now maybe...

anyways here we are!

*stops in front of a ship*

this is my spaceship/ time machine

*A strange ship that seems from a much distant era, Gestalt marvels at the sight*
Interesting, so I guess you ARE from the future.
By the way, I know some spells, but they might not be related to the common ones like Fire, or Aero, I'm not sure If I can use them, want me to tell you of them?

*A strange ship that seems from a much distant era, Gestalt marvels at the sight*
Interesting, so I guess you ARE from the future.
By the way, I know some spells, but they might not be related to the common ones like Fire, or Aero, I'm not sure If I can use them, want me to tell you of them?

Yeah sure.. though try to keep them from being too power. try to keep them around fire or Fira range ( low- medium)

Edit: I press my hand on the side of a door * scanning DNA* Welcome back Firelight!

the doors opens! come on come in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom