The Dungeon (RPG Thingy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EaterofGalaxies

Eye of Cthulhu
You're wandering around in the forest, until you find yourself in a large clearing. You've finally found what you were looking for. In front of you lies the Dungeon of Daggora- Uh, The Moon Lord! You start to descend into the Dungeon, and it gets darker and darker...

This a forum game, where you run around in a Dungeon and try not to die. (Well, not really, but you get the point...) Anyways, throughout the dungeon, there are enemies and traps, but there's also LOOT! Anyways, Everyone Starts off with these stats:

HP: 10/10
MP:5/5
ATK:1
DEF:0
INT:0
SPD:1

List of Characters:
Yaxorus
Caliton
Redstone

Also, There are 3 Classes: Warrior, Ranger, And Mage.

If you choose a Warrior, your starting weapon is a Stick.
If you choose a Ranger, your starting weapon is a Slingshot.
And If you choose a Mage, your starting weapon is a Dinky Wand.

All of them give 0 ATK.

The Form doesn't really matter, as long as it contains your name, your class, your current gear equipped, your inventory, your current stats,and your special abilities.

There are different special abilities for each class. You don't start off with any.

Also, around the dungeon are shops,where you can buy items and gear. You can also craft them,using materials bought in shops, and those found in the dungeon. It requires INT (intelligence) to craft, though.

Anyways, that about it. Have fun Playing!

Last edited:
Um, How exactly does this work?
Here's my character anyway.
Name: Yaxorus
Race: Yak
Class: Mage
MP: 5/5
Weapon: Dinky Wand(+0 ATK)
:Inventory:
Blank
:Special Abilities:
Blank

Um, How exactly does this work?
Here's my character anyway.
Name: Yaxorus
Race: Yak
Class: Mage
MP: 5/5
Weapon: Dinky Wand(+0 ATK)
Blank
Blank
I'll explain stuff when you actually need it.;)

Anyways... It's pitch black. You keep walking, until you find a light from a torch. Maybe you should take it, although it might set off a trap. Should you take it? [Yes/No]

It turns out it's a lever. A secret passage opens up. You tug at it again, and take it off the wall. You can now see better.

I look through both passages, and decide to go through the secret one, as loot remains in secrets.

Name: Redstone
Race: Redstonian (Humanoid species with red eyes; though, this doesn't mean they're all evil, in Redstone's case, no.)
Class: Ranger
HP:10/10
Weapon: Slingshot
Ammo Pouch
None

Last edited:
name: Lightning
Class ( Can their be class with mixers of others?) ( if yes then i be a balanced of all 3) ( if not then i be just a warrior)

Special powers: can use magic ?

Name: Caliton
Race: Demi-demon, pale red skin and two broken horns, gold pupil. ( Allows chance of pacifying demon enemies, maybe? If that's allowed)
Class: Ranger
HP:10/10
Weapon: Slingshot ( Initial Weapon )
Inventory:
Slingshot (Equipped).
Special Ability:
None