Resolved The Dungeon

Turbanik🌳

Terrarian
I have been playing Terraria for a long time and consider myself a professional.
But, recently I started a new survival and found something very strange, namely a dungeon.
Everything was fine until I started going down.
My visibility dropped sharply, and everything suddenly turned black and white.
There were no rooms in the dungeon.
I can't get to the bottom because I'm just dying at a certain depth.
Who knows, tell me what it is. Maybe I don't know something.

I have some photos.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    305.9 KB · Views: 193
  • 2.png
    2.png
    334.9 KB · Views: 181
  • 3.png
    3.png
    456 KB · Views: 149
...uh

This literally can't happen in vanilla. There's nothing that can do that much damage that quickly in that situation.

On the other hand, Tmodloader isn't ready for 1.4 yet...

What in the world?

...uh

This literally can't happen in vanilla. There's nothing that can do that much damage that quickly in that situation.

On the other hand, Tmodloader isn't ready for 1.4 yet...

What in the world?
What do you mean "What in the world"?

.... do you have a pirated version? Cause this is the only way I think this could happen... but I dunno
No I don't have a pirate version , only license in Steam.

This would make a great Creepypasta or SCP, but what you have shown off is impossible to achieve without some game modification and/or custom map
I've also noticed that the dungeon pattern appears to repeat itself:
w9fCnY3.png

And that repeated part appears earlier:
LD49BaA.png

And these two sections look very very similar:
R0jjtk7.png

Plus there's a grammar mistake, should be "slain" not "slained"
b4rFUpp.png

And finally you can sometimes see the mist from a graveyard, indicating there's tombstones placed outside, and the lack of sound hides the music
wHvhU4M.png

However I'm not entirely sure how you got something to deal nearly 4500 damage, even on master the Dungeon Guardian only deals ~3000

Last edited:
Woah, what the...
That's very strange, but, that dungeon is strange too. Maybe I just didn't notice where they are, but I didn't see gravestones either that would cause the graveyard biome (if it's actually a graveyard anyway) - though the gravestones might be outside of the dungeon.

But the shape is very odd too. does it really just goes on and one like a single linear path with no rooms or anything?
And what is "void" there? Huh.
Would be good to look at the map in editors and such.
And if you can't now, then make a copy of the map's files so they could be checked later.
Ah, also, share the map's seed too, I guess.

Another interesting idea could be, to approach the same area from outside of the dungeon, if you can see anything that way.

This would make a great Creepypasta or SCP, but what you have shown off is impossible to achieve without some game modification and/or custom map
I've also noticed that the dungeon pattern appears to repeat itself:
w9fCnY3.png
Nice job man, you first find out of my secret. Its a my prank for all of you. Its really scary story with scary dark ,endless dungeon. I have a map for it , I will send it (He who is fearless, let him go to the end)
Sorry to confuse you)
I love this story , because nothing scary is in Terraria , I want to see something more.
And guy ,Scott its Guide's name)
I made it with my friend , yes its fake , but its really scary.
And more ) 4494 damage its secret of me)
Its my map for you)

Also one more thing, just as the player respawns you can see some black splodge to the right during the fade, and there's also a lack of a death message
I3b2EWh.png
Scott Its guide's name)

Woah, what the...
That's very strange, but, that dungeon is strange too. Maybe I just didn't notice where they are, but I didn't see gravestones either that would cause the graveyard biome (if it's actually a graveyard anyway) - though the gravestones might be outside of the dungeon.

But the shape is very odd too. does it really just goes on and one like a single linear path with no rooms or anything?
And what is "void" there? Huh.
Would be good to look at the map in editors and such.
And if you can't now, then make a copy of the map's files so they could be checked later.
Ah, also, share the map's seed too, I guess.

Another interesting idea could be, to approach the same area from outside of the dungeon, if you can see anything that way.
Yes Its my prank, graveyards behind the Dungeon walls.

Also one more thing, just as the player respawns you can see some black splodge to the right during the fade, and there's also a lack of a death message
I3b2EWh.png
The message of death was not because my friend killed me and that there was no inscription that could reveal everything)

And the darkness was created by gravestones and void monoliths behind the dungeon wall.

Attachments

• Dungeon.zip
    20.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
@Turbanik
Interesting XD That's quite the elaborate joke, or headscratcher (or how you call it?)
Funny how most people (including me) would think "is that a bug? or what causes that?" instead of thinking about if it's a joke. maybe it's part because of the tons of bug-reports in the past few months? XD though most of the bugs been fixed by now, I guess.

@Turbanik
Interesting XD That's quite the elaborate joke, or headscratcher (or how you call it?)
Funny how most people (including me) would think "is that a bug? or what causes that?" instead of thinking about if it's a joke. maybe it's part because of the tons of bug-reports in the past few months? XD though most of the bugs been fixed by now, I guess.
Recomend you to test my map)
With dungeon

Recomend you to test my map)
With dungeon
@Turbanik

Write to me or did you like it if you pass my map?

Attachments

• Dungeon.zip
    20.1 KB · Views: 79
Back
Top Bottom