Resolved The Dungeon

Guys , Its my story about endless dungeon, sorry for mistakes.

The Dungeon
I've been playing terraria for a long time, but what happened recently made me leave this game forever.
My name ...... And in general it does not matter as it does not play any role.
It all started when Terraria 1.4 came out.
I started a new survival, created a simple character named Matt.
Everything was fine until I had to go to the dungeon. I killed the skeletron.
And began to descend.
At first everything was fine, I was in a normal dungeon, but I was frightened by the lack of any rooms.
Fortunately, I had a depth meter and I understood how deep I was. I descended to a depth of 700 blocks and I was still alarmed by the lack of any rooms.
At a depth of 1000 blocks, something started that I still do not understand.
Everything gradually darkened and became black and white. My character's horizons have sharply diminished.
I was scared, but curiosity took its toll and I went down.
There was nothing left in the tunnel.
Just a long descent down from the pink bricks.
I was walking for a very long time until suddenly I saw the depth at which I was, 5000 blocks.
It was not easy for me because the depth of the big world is 2400 blocks.
I opened the map and saw that hell remained very high and the dungeon went beyond the map.
I started to go down, but I didn't want to. It seemed to me that I had been walking for an eternity.
At a depth of 10,000 blocks my torch stopped glowing and I was walking in almost complete darkness, I lost my sanity and did not understand what was happening.
And suddenly I saw a chest, opening it I noticed a new thing - void torch. And only this thing barely illuminated the darkness of the dungeon.
I went on, I was shaking, I was afraid, sharp sounds and music scared me, but I could not take my hand off the keyboard, I went on without the opportunity to stop it.
Later I noticed at a depth of 20,000 blocks that something was wrong with the dungeon. BLOCKS! Here the blocks changed to something else.
Flesh. Blocks of flesh absorbed it from the bottom, I really did not want to go, but convincing myself that this is a bad prank from developers. But the blocks were kind of wrong, they were too detailed for the terraria, I saw every piece of flesh that Matt was walking on. I was incredibly scared, the more the depth gauge seemed to break and showed <?????> I did not understand anything went into the dungeon but I heard something. What exactly, laughter? Cough? Creak? , something very scary. I stopped, and if I really didn't want to go out and remove the terraria, I couldn't, there was no way back. I was extremely scared. Endless, meat dungeon. I began to listen and heard the sounds of munching above me. Out of fear, I pressed the button on the keyboard so that I thought I was going to press the keyboard through. I ran as fast as I could, until I noticed. The depth meter showed <??????> I realized that I was at a depth of 100,000 blocks. I wanted to go on, and suddenly not having time to understand what happened, I saw the inscription on the middle of the screen "you were slain".
And the line in the chat - "Player Matt was slain by void"
The void, the infinite void that led me down and that did not show its end.
I never found out what it was.
After this incident, I removed the terraria and stopped playing computer games at all.
P.S. sometimes I dream that I am walking on this dungeon and how I am drawn into the dark void and not let go. No one knows what horror awaits you at the bottom of the dungeon, because the void is still waiting for new players to deprive them of their sanity and to show them what real horror is.

Guys , Its my story about endless dungeon, sorry for mistakes.

The Dungeon
I've been playing terraria for a long time, but what happened recently made me leave this game forever.
My name ...... And in general it does not matter as it does not play any role.
It all started when Terraria 1.4 came out.
I started a new survival, created a simple character named Matt.
Everything was fine until I had to go to the dungeon. I killed the skeletron.
And began to descend.
At first everything was fine, I was in a normal dungeon, but I was frightened by the lack of any rooms.
Fortunately, I had a depth meter and I understood how deep I was. I descended to a depth of 700 blocks and I was still alarmed by the lack of any rooms.
At a depth of 1000 blocks, something started that I still do not understand.
Everything gradually darkened and became black and white. My character's horizons have sharply diminished.
I was scared, but curiosity took its toll and I went down.
There was nothing left in the tunnel.
Just a long descent down from the pink bricks.
I was walking for a very long time until suddenly I saw the depth at which I was, 5000 blocks.
It was not easy for me because the depth of the big world is 2400 blocks.
I opened the map and saw that hell remained very high and the dungeon went beyond the map.
I started to go down, but I didn't want to. It seemed to me that I had been walking for an eternity.
At a depth of 10,000 blocks my torch stopped glowing and I was walking in almost complete darkness, I lost my sanity and did not understand what was happening.
And suddenly I saw a chest, opening it I noticed a new thing - void torch. And only this thing barely illuminated the darkness of the dungeon.
I went on, I was shaking, I was afraid, sharp sounds and music scared me, but I could not take my hand off the keyboard, I went on without the opportunity to stop it.
Later I noticed at a depth of 20,000 blocks that something was wrong with the dungeon. BLOCKS! Here the blocks changed to something else.
Flesh. Blocks of flesh absorbed it from the bottom, I really did not want to go, but convincing myself that this is a bad prank from developers. But the blocks were kind of wrong, they were too detailed for the terraria, I saw every piece of flesh that Matt was walking on. I was incredibly scared, the more the depth gauge seemed to break and showed <?????> I did not understand anything went into the dungeon but I heard something. What exactly, laughter? Cough? Creak? , something very scary. I stopped, and if I really didn't want to go out and remove the terraria, I couldn't, there was no way back. I was extremely scared. Endless, meat dungeon. I began to listen and heard the sounds of munching above me. Out of fear, I pressed the button on the keyboard so that I thought I was going to press the keyboard through. I ran as fast as I could, until I noticed. The depth meter showed <??????> I realized that I was at a depth of 100,000 blocks. I wanted to go on, and suddenly not having time to understand what happened, I saw the inscription on the middle of the screen "you were slain".
And the line in the chat - "Player Matt was slain by void"
The void, the infinite void that led me down and that did not show its end.
I never found out what it was.
After this incident, I removed the terraria and stopped playing computer games at all.
P.S. sometimes I dream that I am walking on this dungeon and how I am drawn into the dark void and not let go. No one knows what horror awaits you at the bottom of the dungeon, because the void is still waiting for new players to deprive them of their sanity and to show them what real horror is.
is this a lore or a real story
(btw I checked and there's something else down here if you survived the flesh dungeon)

Sorry I can't , not my computer , need password for sending documents
I wrote above , Im pro, I killed skeletron.
Two posts in a row. Merged into one.

I have a Lucky Horseshoe
Here's video with my strange Dungeon
Do you really think , if I fall from 10 blocks , I get 3445 damage???
Three posts in a row. Merged into one.

What do you mean "What in the world"?
No I don't have a pirate version , only license in Steam.

Nice job man, you first find out of my secret. Its a my prank for all of you. Its really scary story with scary dark ,endless dungeon. I have a map for it , I will send it (He who is fearless, let him go to the end)
Sorry to confuse you)
I love this story , because nothing scary is in Terraria , I want to see something more.
And guy ,Scott its Guide's name)
I made it with my friend , yes its fake , but its really scary.
And more ) 4494 damage its secret of me)
Its my map for you)
Scott Its guide's name)
Yes Its my prank, graveyards behind the Dungeon walls.
The message of death was not because my friend killed me and that there was no inscription that could reveal everything)
And the darkness was created by gravestones and void monoliths behind the dungeon wall.
Five posts in a row. Merged into one.

Recomend you to test my map)
With dungeon
Write to me or did you like it if you pass my map?

Hi there @Turbanik. Please don't post so many times in a row. Use the edit button to add more instead of making a second/third/fifth post. Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom