tModLoader The Eternity Mod(By Acronix98)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally believe this mod needs...alot of work. And ontop of that, is it really a good idea to try making a massive content mod before even making smaller things to help you get better at coding and concepting before doing it? I personally think it would be in your best interest to try and get better at coding and stuff before trying to do this. Otherwise I don’t think it’ll end up very well. But yes I do think some of the names need changing, they’re either too edgy or directly names from other bosses. Volcanox Doragon, seriously?

WHat do you mean doragon means dragon god and volcanox because his mouth is a volcano, i didn't even know about a boss in elements awoken called Volcanox dude its just a name chill

WHat do you mean doragon means dragon god and volcanox because his mouth is a volcano, i didn't even know about a boss in elements awoken called Volcanox dude its just a name chill
It wasn’t trying to be harsh, sorry. But it just seemed like you were just mashing names from other mods for bosses. Also I didn’t know Doragon meant dragon god, the more you know.

yup the more you know
All I ask for a thing on this mod is to not pull a calamity post moon lord and try to balance the mod as much as possible and make it unique. Having a boss that is just golem with queen bee stingers and plantera stuff isn’t exactly good. Do what calamity (and most mods are doing) and hitting the mod with a balance hammer to make it fun to play. Thanks. I do genuinely hope you can make this mod decent.

Here’s a bunch of stuff I made from all the bosses’ names lmao, dont take it too seriously and think I’m trying to harass you, I just like to make dumb things.

Attachments

• 13B80B09-03E5-477E-87B6-4E19D37E5DCE.jpeg
    13B80B09-03E5-477E-87B6-4E19D37E5DCE.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 231
I got another great idea for you here, it's called "Patient -1" summoned with an "Negative Crystal". You have to fight it in the underworld it remains stationary but teleports the player back to it if they run away to far along with giving the player permanent confused debuff that can't be stopped by the ankh shield or alike. It summons "Negative Shadows" to attack the player while causing crystals to rain from the ceiling shoots giant lasers at them and creating portals that randomly appear around area you fight it in.
View attachment 310313
You find him in the Deserted Testing Facility, after defeating all the Negative Abominations and unlocking all the gates.

For the record, Doragon is just dragon. The reason you got dragon god is because Shen (first part of Shen Doragon) means god. So you kinda got it backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom