Biomes & Nature The Factory (Alternate Dungeon)

I like it!
I'm not certain about the hologram thing at the moment; If it just swarms you with holograms, that's a nope.

The upgrading enemy thing is a unique idea, and I like it a lot.

Support (for now, might change in later changes, but I'm pretty sure I'll stay support.

For the Factory Razor, you should have them spawn in groups of 3, and they do 3333 damage,defense,etc, but I'm not sure this reference could make it in.

Are you familiar with the reason dungeon guardians damage is only 1000? It is so turtle armor doesn't instakill them, i would keep the 9999 health on the guardian things.

Yeah. The damage used to be 9999.
[DOUBLEPOST=1428264180][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like it!
I'm not certain about the hologram thing at the moment; If it just swarms you with holograms, that's a nope.

The upgrading enemy thing is a unique idea, and I like it a lot.

Support (for now, might change in later changes, but I'm pretty sure I'll stay support.
Thanks for letting me know that.

There are only 4 Holograms, and they vanish when in the final form.

Upgrading the enemies was an idea that I had never seen, and that I am going to work on the Hardmode enemies soon.

REPROGRAMMED

---These reprogrammed foes are tougher. Expect the Hardmode Factory to begin as soon as hardmode starts.
if Assembler() == true
then do
upgrade.Assembler(Grinder)
if fail == 1
then do
upgrade.Assembler(Welder)
if fail == 2
then do
upgrade.Assembler(Mechanic)
else
awakenNow.Assembler()

and being hit by the charges now knocks a piece of your armor off.
No. This needs to be changed.
Inert Cell: This is an electricity cell, inert. If you get the dungeon, you can craft it with 15 bones, 5 rubies, and 20 Iron Bars for an inert cell.
Charged Cell: This is an elecricity cell, charged. Used to create a new armor set (as part of Pre-Hardmode).
A alternate dungeon, that requires the dungeon?
Now, there is a chance for an Electric Generator to have 2 Tesla Coils, breaking an Electric Generator with the Tesla Coils gives you a Tesla Coil [Item].
Tesla Coil: This is a weapon that is for magic users. Using this will cause for 1 electrical arc to come out in the direction that your mouse is at. It uses 15 Mana per second(if you don't have a charged cell), and deals 25 damage per second (to enemies in the way of the arc). The downsides are that it can't pierce enemies, it can't go through walls, and it is a use time of 12.
Whats an electric generator? What happens with a charged cell?
Now we get into Hardmode stuff. This is a really interesting thing. First, the Biome Terminals (requires Biome Access Cards to access) will no longer appear like gray terminals. They are still indestructible, it is just that the Biome Terminals now actually have colors in them, but they have a red light, indicating that it is locked. Second, there will be new enemies right when hardmode starts, and more enemies when Plantera is defeated.
You never explained its generation.

Well, I somehow forgot about this suggestion, then stumbled upon it when going back through the pages. Whelp, added Post-Plantera, and made Bones appear in Terminals in The Factory (hence why the Bones are there)!

Back
Top Bottom