PC The Four-Man Playthrough

652Graystripe

Plantera
I decided to invite anybody from here to complete a four-man normal mode playthrough. The catch? We all get to be one class, and there can be only one of each, although we're not exclusively restricted to whatever we choose; you can keep a melee weapon on hand if you're a ranger, and so on. It's kind of a first come, first serve basis, although I will be summoning some people over here.

I guess this'll be done through Steam hosting, so whoever wants to volunteer for it can host the server. I won't pick my class until you guys are done, although I would like to try out Summoner for research purposes.

If you really, really want to we can just give you a Slime Staff if you're going Summoner. Grinding is no fun for anyone except @Freenight and in some cases me.

• Melee:
  • Ranger:
  • Mage:
  • Summoner:
I'll invite some people, just for the heck of it. @heisergroup @TheQuietBisharp @crackshotCerberus @Darqfalls @ppowersteef @Squazzil

Good luck, folks!

If you end up in the playthrough I'll start a convo where we can work out the fine details.

I could host.
Steam Name: Goaty Goatington
I would like to be summoner, and if I could be given the slime staff that would be nice.
Note: I am usually on, just putting my steam offline. If there is anything important message me on steam and if you want me to reply soon, you could try messaging me here on the Terraria forums.

I could host.
Steam Name: Goaty Goatington
I would like to be summoner, and if I could be given the slime staff that would be nice.
Note: I am usually on, just putting my steam offline. If there is anything important message me on steam and if you want me to reply soon, you could try messaging me here on the Terraria forums.
Okay. I'm gonna get my character prepared and start the conversation.

I'd be fine joining in but I know I am not the best at the game :p if I do end up joining then I will be melee. Edit: Completely forgot steam name never used steam I'm guessing it is profile name and mine is 2002craig and I live in the est time zone. Edit: 2 Would just like to mention I don't have the best frames and I lag a lot on big servers so I am not sure if I will fair that well and is there going to be any kind of background story or lore at all? I don't care if there is or isn't just want to know if I should spend time thinking up a name incase I get invited.

Last edited:
Bluh, didn't expect this to blow up so suddenly. We currently have four people at the ready, so it may be a little difficult. I'll work with it though.

Everyone who's in the PM at the moment (first responders) is almost certainly in the playthrough.
I'm in no convo, but I was the 2nd/3rd person to reply with trying to get in??? HUH??? Is it me or am I going crazy. Not that I'm not yet. And g'night folks.

I might join in that case if it's possible, will think of class when we get to talk, if we get to talk.

Back
Top Bottom