The Goblin Tinkerer's AMA

I would certainly do it, but it really depends on what iteration of me is living in your world and what sort of mood he's in.
Try reforging in some different worlds, and make sure I have an elaborate mansion in all of them.
Well, in my dimension you were killed 324 times by the different bosses that were summoned.
So i guess thats the problem.

Definitely cheese and not just cause I'm sucking up to you. I can't eat potatos because they are too carbohydratey and carrots can be done really badly. I wouldn't eat cheese on it's own, but in a sandwich, toastie, or other meal, it can be just what I need.

I already know the meaning though it is not to waste your time finding out the meaning of life
Okay, in all seriousness, I was feeling really depressed earlier this year, wondering about the point of life and why I even bothered, and then I discovered something called "Maslow's Pyramid".
If anyone wanted, I could give a bit of an explanation but I'm sure you could look it up yourself anyway.
This actually showed me the meaning of life, and I am a much happier person today.

Okay, in all seriousness, I was feeling really depressed earlier this year, wondering about the point of life and why I even bothered, and then I discovered something called "Maslow's Pyramid".
If anyone wanted, I could give a bit of an explanation but I'm sure you could look it up yourself anyway.
This actually showed me the meaning of life, and I am a much happier person today.
Well this will help me alot

20200729104854_1.jpg

Help

Back
Top Bottom