tModLoader The Gyrolite Mod

Should I continue with the development of this mod?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I have updated the thread with SOME, but not ALL of the sprites. Check the Melee and Summoner sections out. I am sure you'll be quite pleased. ^w^
Also, that is all of the Yoyo's being included in the mod.. for now. ;)

It may take some time for the other sections to get updates because of the way we work on the team. We tend to stick to a particular segment of the mod, like say the Yoyo's, finish all of them and then move onto the next part. ^w^;

So I hope you understand that!

Reactions: TMC
WARNING DO NOT CLICK SEE FULL IMAGE Just some fanart I made, this is my first drawing on pc, so the style is very, VERY, inconsistent, and i got lazy with the background sooo:p.
FansrtForG.png

Sorry if this has been said before (don't really want to check so many pages) but isn't it kind of silly to have stupidly massive swords like the true/unleashed Muramasa fire a tiny, inconsequential projectile like that?

Hey guys, just giving a heads up. Progress on the mod might be slowed down until April. Not stopped, but just slowed down, a lot. You see, I just started the GED course, and then right after i'm headed into subjects for video game development. But, when April comes around, i'll have a free 6 months to do whatever, *cough* Work on the mod *cough*. So I hope you all can understand that. Nothing can hold me back from working on the mod! Mwahaha? ^w^;

Reactions: TMC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom