OOC The Island - OOC

Then I will change it for another simple weapon, besides that, is my character ready to go? I believe the only thing missing is to change the hidden blade and organize the known spells better.

EDIT: hey char, I've seen you've been having problems with screenshots. I use lightshot and it works very well for me. Perhaps you'd want to give it a try?

Last edited:
Sorry if this falls as rude, but when is my character going to be checked for approval? Or is it being checked already? I'm looking forward to the day I play with all of you.

Sorry if this falls as rude, but when is my character going to be checked for approval? Or is it being checked already? I'm looking forward to the day I play with all of you.
It's cool man, Charmander will get to it when he can, He's a busy dude.

One thing you'll have to learn while playing the Island, you have to be really patient.
I'm sorry. I'm aiming for at least one reply per day for the next week or so, I really want to start speeding things up. Replies will probably be later evenings on weekdays and on Saturday in the mornings, since I usually don't have computer access Saturday nights.

EDIT: hey char, I've seen you've been having problems with screenshots. I use lightshot and it works very well for me. Perhaps you'd want to give it a try?
I'll give it a try.

@Charmander27 I'm confused. Should my character start lv2? and if so, for the health, should you roll, or pick half+1 or pick max? Also, I've been noticing people with 22 health at lv2 which is.. odd (at least compared to what I am accustomed to) Also, Thanks for the reply!

@Charmander27 I'm confused. Should my character start lv2? and if so, for the health, should you roll, or pick half+1 or pick max? Also, I've been noticing people with 22 health at lv2 which is.. odd (at least compared to what I am accustomed to) Also, Thanks for the reply!
Ranger HD is a d10 now (first level is max), CON modifiers also stack.

Back
Top Bottom