• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

OOC The Island - OOC

Droid15.24.3

Santa Claus
We could use bare bones GURPS, it's pretty similar to what we started with, just balanced and with ways to keep people from trying to godmode and whatnot.

Here's a reddit post that explains a bit and has a link to GURPS Lite: https://www.reddit.com/r/gurps/comments/b015q5/what_books_would_i_need_to_start_up/

I have all of the main PDFs and a couple dozen splats worth of content I have for casual reading (may as well make them useful). Even if you don't decide to use the system, it has really good advice that is system ubiquitous.

If we just use the 8 base stats and basic rules, it is pretty simple. The main reason it works well for TI is that it was built with homebrew'd worlds in mind. (It's also great for characters who aren't purely combat focused.)

Lord Ruby

Terrarian
Those sound like interesting ideas.

I think we should try to stick to the original TI setting. I really liked the diversity of the original races, such as Mares. And I loved the TI gods, such as Kaira Phune.

Oleg34518

Official Terrarian
Initiate System Reboot... Database Status: Unknown_
Hello again, been so long but I'm still interested.
I will try to be active, let's not let this RP die again, I mean, I have so many character and world ideas.

Top Bottom