tModLoader The JoostMod

I know one thing is for sure... I have begun to hate water elementals, it feels like they can just get cheap damage on you unless you trap them behind blocks...

Icu knockback needs to be dialed down a bit. Well, maybe a lot. I hit one and half the time it nearly gets pushed off the screen, rest of the time only about half way.

This may sound noobish, but I'm really confused on how to install this mod. It's not on the mod browser in tmodloader and I know it has updated up to the current point of tmodloader. If I have to install it from dropbox I might need help on how to install it just in case I mess something up badly.

I sound like the dumbest noob ever , but I can't play this mod on the TModLoader 0.9.1 , It says something like:"This mod was made for TModLoader 0.8.3.5" , and it disables the mod.Somebody give some advice.

This may sound noobish, but I'm really confused on how to install this mod. It's not on the mod browser in tmodloader and I know it has updated up to the current point of tmodloader. If I have to install it from dropbox I might need help on how to install it just in case I mess something up badly.
On windows, unzip the .zip to get the .tmod file. Bring the .tmod file to Documents\My Games\Terraria\Modloader\Mods
I'm not sure as what to do for other pc OS'
I imagine doing something similar

Also , can someone help about this too ,when loading a lot of mods (like 15-20 of them) and when the game is initializing big mods (mainly Thorium) it fails to load and says:"Insufficient memory to continue the execution of this mod" or something like that.I have 376,4GB of memory , am I just stupid or is my PC too bad for loading a lot of mods on Terraria ?

Also , can someone help about this too ,when loading a lot of mods (like 15-20 of them) and when the game is initializing big mods (mainly Thorium) it fails to load and says:"Insufficient memory to continue the execution of this mod" or something like that.I have 376,4GB of memory , am I just stupid or is my PC too bad for loading a lot of mods on Terraria ?
you dont have that much ram , and 8gb should be recommended.

Also dont use the reload button it's bad

also might wanna post this in the tmodloader topic

Will the first and second forms of the SA-X ever be classed as actual bosses? I believe it is possible to class them as bosses but set a flag that makes them not make the "been defeated" text appear when beaten.

I just ask because I use boss healthbars, and being able to see the health of the first two forms would be nice.

Will the first and second forms of the SA-X ever be classed as actual bosses? I believe it is possible to class them as bosses but set a flag that makes them not make the "been defeated" text appear when beaten.

I just ask because I use boss healthbars, and being able to see the health of the first two forms would be nice.
Yeah, I just have no idea what that precise flag is D:

Version 0.5.1.1!
- Gray slime is now more common and drops less money
- TARDIS chest sell value reduced from 10 gold to 54 silver
- Dryad will sell Jungle Rose
- ICU now much less effected by knockback
- Money trough and DPS Meter are now craftable
- Added Treasure Goblin
- Added Stone of Jordan
- Added Frozen Orb
- Added Twin Chakrams
- Added Hungering Arrow
- Added Whirlwind

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x1didd1nywrx60g/JoostMod Version 0.5.1.1.zip?dl=0

The Terra Spear's hitbox is a tad big, and there should be a delay between the projectiles.

The hitbox of the spear lets me hit enemies all around me rather then just in front.

Back
Top Bottom