the kingdom hearts series

TheNerdiestNerd

Brain of Cthulhu
i love kingdom hearts. do you? whats your favorite character? whats your favorite game in the series? whats your favorite keyblade? whats your favorite limit? what do you not like about the series?

...anything?

i love kingdom hearts. do you? whats your favorite character? whats your favorite game in the series? whats your favorite keyblade? whats your favorite limit? what do you not like about the series?

...anything?
My, favorite kingdom hearts game is Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, favorite drive form from that game would be either Final or Anti Form, Favorite Keyblade is Kingdom Key, or Ultima Weapon, and probably Oathkeeper, Favorite characters would be Roxas and Sora.

My favorite would also be Kingdom Hearts 2 (FM/HD Remix 2.5).
Favorite Drive Form would be Master Form, makes casting spells look badass.
Favorite Keyblade would be Decisive Pumpkin or Oblivion (KH 2 version). Or KH1: One Winged Angel.
My favorite character(s).... Axel and Aqua. Axel because he "Weakest Linked" Vexen and did more good then bad.

My favorite would also be Kingdom Hearts 2 (FM/HD Remix 2.5).
Favorite Drive Form would be Master Form, makes casting spells look badass.
Favorite Keyblade would be Decisive Pumpkin or Oblivion (KH 2 version). Or KH1: One Winged Angel.
My favorite character(s).... Axel and Aqua. Axel because he "Weakest Linked" Vexen and did more good then bad.
decisive pumpkin is insanely strong when you get it.
as for my favorite characters, ventus and roxas.
your thoughts on terra?

I thought Riku had it bad on the darkness speel, but hot damn was I wrong... I dunno, Terra I don't think is as liked because I find him to similar to Cloud, E-M-O, I mean the bad emo way, sound like a douche while at it. :|
His playstyle is kinda nice though. but just him as a character being so down even though he's trying to do the right thing.. In wrong ways.

I thought Riku had it bad on the darkness speel, but hot damn was I wrong... I dunno, Terra I don't think is as liked because I find him to similar to Cloud, E-M-O, I mean the bad emo way, sound like a douche while at it. :|
His playstyle is kinda nice though. but just him as a character being so down even though he's trying to do the right thing.. In wrong ways.
you dont find him to be an idiot at all? i mean, he did promise to defeat the darkness... several times... not to mention in the secret movie he acts like he is more clever than xehanort even though he himself is the reason xehanort possessed him.

As said, doing the right thing for all the wrong reasons, pretty idiot of him, if both Ventus and Terra listened, none of BBS would have happened, but noo, Terra had to be a "badass" and do his own thing and lose his body.

As said, doing the right thing for all the wrong reasons, pretty idiot of him, if both Ventus and Terra listened, none of BBS would have happened, but noo, Terra had to be a "badass" and do his own thing and lose his body.
ventus is definitely the only one i like. i mean, i appreciate aqua, but i think she acts too motherly.

I love kingdom hearts and my favourite will always be Kingdom Hearts 2, keep the classic key blade as my favourite blade. I think wisdom forme is my favourite because it lets me beat this :red:er-- what do I not like? this :red:er ruined my day more than one occasion, beating him was bliss never felt so much pure ectasy as a 10 year old :)

...anything?

Yes.
Roxas.
Chain of Memories.
Way to the Dawn.
Wingblade (We talking special attacks right??)
The series has too little Roxas.

The fluid and variable combat is why I like the game so much though. The story could be better...

Last edited:
Kingdom Hearts 2 FM/HD 2.5 thingy
Riku is best waifu
Fenrir and KH2 Ultima Weapon
Master Form is love
in terms of command styles because BBS is the :red:ing :red: yo, in my opinion Wingblade and Bladecharge are my favourtie
in terms of limits, Auron's limit is :red:ing awsome because Auron
i'd buy the :red: out of a game that is KH1 but in Riku's point of view

I love kingdom hearts and my favourite will always be Kingdom Hearts 2, keep the classic key blade as my favourite blade. I think wisdom forme is my favourite because it lets me beat this :red:er-- what do I not like? this :red:er ruined my day more than one occasion, beating him was bliss never felt so much pure ectasy as a 10 year old :)
that is what i never liked about demyx- his attacks launch him to the other side of the arena, or they always appear next to you. 13/13 as a person, -13/13 as a boss.

Back
Top Bottom