The Land of the Dead (Text Adventure)

"I think I might..." Fred falls unconscious, let's be honest, you would too if you dealt with everything he's had to deal with here.

*GASP* "Now I will be with Dollie forever!... huh?"

Dollie shakes vigorously, and a bullet shoots out of her chest and towards Skeleton Maid C.

"Do I have to do everything myself?"

Last edited:
Dollie shakes vigorously, and a bullet shoots out of her chest and hits Skeleton Maid C.
Remember, you don't decide if that hits or not :p You only choose your target... Anyways, my monster update.
◄►◄►◄►
Skeleton Maid C continues bashing Varvin.
◄►◄►◄►
The ghoul continues clawing at Garrun.

Update will be delayed for a slight bit longer, a lot going on that i don't have the time at this current time. likewise not every player has updated yet either.

Happy Halloween!

Oh I just realized I haven’t replied also HAPPY HALLOWEEN spooooooopy
I cut off the last maids head (if I hit and they aren’t dead yet)

Phaedra, dumbfounded by the sight before him, suddenly grasps at the world he's in. He says to himself:
"If that thing is here, is the owner here as well?"
He then glances in the final skeleton's direction and fires a bullet at it.

Dollie turns to Phaedra.

"That's a good question. I'm not totally sure myself - augh, NO - umph!"

Dollie appeared to have been attempting to float toward Phaedra, not realizing it was still holding its BFG.

"Hee hee, whoops!"

i do want to make one last quick update before i actually get out the game update, due to hectic work schedules, halloween (why i didn't update yet for the past few days.) and fallout 76 betas, i'll probably get out the actual game update on sunday or monday.

Again, sorry for the amount of delays.

Phaedra considers the futility of conversing with the insane, then decides he has nothing better to do.
"Phaedra. My name... is Phaedra."

"That's a silly name! My name is..."

Dollie starts hacking up a lung.

"I can't let anyone know. Not after last time. But you can call me - us - Dollie. Only name I've ever known. Anyways, I didn't finish, but I can't right now. I can only take over for -"

Dollie resumes hacking up a lung.

"Whoo! What a doozy!... Was I saying something?"

Dollie's gaze returns to Phaedra.

"Hee hee, hi! What's your name?"

Back
Top Bottom