The Last Post Wins!

y-you ever just see s-something and think like
“Woah woah woah woah can we go back to the much simpler time of 2 seconds ago?”
Screenshot 2022-05-16 1.40.29 PM.png

Like this?

I assume the measurement is in Fahrenheit?
Thirty degrees Centigrade is not exactly "ice water."

...Considering your last comment, it was.
The measurement is in Celsius. I prefer Celsius so I use it for most things. I use Fahrenheit for cooking because I share an oven with another American who doesn't use Celsius.
That is FREEZING.
I only just realized that you meant the temperature outside and not the water. 30° F is literally freezing but so was the ice in the water.

:0
You know a game is good when it shoves a full feautre-lenght film in your face before you can even smell the gameplay
Sonic unleashed taught me that
I find enjoyment in a game when it throws skippable cutscenes right in your face the moment you click "new game"
because I just don't skip them during my first playthrough
I would skip them in a second run though, and fast forward the unskippable stuff
but the first time
I watch the whole damn thing

I find enjoyment in a game when it throws skippable cutscenes right in your face the moment you click "new game"
because I just don't skip them during my first playthrough
I would skip them in a second run though, and fast forward the unskippable stuff
but the first time
I watch the whole damn thing
How to identify a true gamer 101
Step 1: look at the quoted post
Congratulations, true gamer found!

cutscenes are fun and great for story stuff
Y e s
Sometimes they can also reveal something like an enemy weakness that allows to easily beat an enemy, which means people that actually don't skip cutscenes can get rewarded for dedication to the game
Doesn't mean it's unfair to those who don't, they could still find it without cutscenes

Back
Top Bottom