The Last Post Wins!

alright so...
The idea is that Dozo would start as a pretty weak party member(the way this would be done is by giving them abilities that make them weaker),
But there would be a certain segment in the game that, after beating would replace the weak abilities with really strong ones, making Dozo a way better character for combat

Hmmm
Do you think you could do like, a few of your OCs?

alright so...
The idea is that Dozo would start as a pretty weak party member(the way this would be done is by giving them abilities that make them weaker),
But there would be a certain segment in the game that, after beating would replace the weak abilities with really strong ones, making Dozo a way better character for combat
:0
Hmmm
I'm tired af
Well that alarm did go off at 6:45
Wtf

The only ability idea I have before the "power boost" is basically,
"whenever Dozo attacks, it has a small chance of making Dozo teleport somewhere else on screen, if this is the same spot that someone else is in(teammates and opponents), it will hurt both Dozo and that person"
but after that,
one of the ideas is that using the claws, Dozo could take a bit of the targets HP, then use a homing energy ball to heal a teammate with it(or just heal themself)

I also had an idea for the "Pyxi half" of Coded Reality for this part but I don't know how to explain it

alright so...

Hmmm
The only ability idea I have before the "power boost" is basically,
"whenever Dozo attacks, it has a small chance of making Dozo teleport somewhere else on screen, if this is the same spot that someone else is in(teammates and opponents), it will hurt both Dozo and that person"
but after that,
one of the ideas is that using the claws, Dozo could take a bit of the targets HP, then use a homing energy ball to heal a teammate with it(or just heal themself)

I also had an idea for the "Pyxi half" of Coded Reality for this part but I don't know how to explain it
Do you like the ideas?

Back
Top Bottom