finally more progress
Projectile_667.png

wings still look weird to me but oh well

Cool
But why Eventide?
Though that does remind me of one weapon we can use no matter what class we are
Nightglow

You are helping
On one hand, you could say that I'm focusing on trying to add lore stuff then show that lore through 2 of the staffs, an NPC, and a chest.
On the other, you could say I'm just doing a ton of re-colors on random stuff and adding a bit of stuff onto those to make it seem like I'm helping. while for the first point I just made about how I could be helping with lore stuffs, you have been the main one to deal with just like all the flow stuff, while I just did like 1 orb that's not even shaded yet
oh also I wanted to do some pets, and didn't, plus you and Layn have actually made custom sprites instead of just random recolors

Lantern best weapon
Okay

On one hand, you could say that I'm focusing on trying to add lore stuff then show that lore through 2 of the staffs, an NPC, and a chest.
On the other, you could say I'm just doing a ton of re-colors on random stuff and adding a bit of stuff onto those to make it seem like I'm helping. while for the first point I just made about how I could be helping with lore stuffs, you have been the main one to deal with just like all the flow stuff, while I just did like 1 orb that's not even shaded yet
oh also I wanted to do some pets, and didn't, plus you and Layn have actually made custom sprites instead of just random recolors
it doesn't matter if it's a recolor, sometimes those also look amazing

Back
Top Bottom