The Last Post Wins!

Fairylands takes place after GW
so even if the others can't leave (yet), Esther (and Vir as well likely, without either being aware that the other got sent as well) would be sent to Fairylands, insert entire FL plot happening except with Vir also adventuring on her own trying to find a way to Alghan finally, Esther ends up back in Floralis while Vir ends up in Streamia somehow, Esther realizes she still hasn't found her main team, goes back to Streamia, cue the BH storyline continuing

at leat your lore has some sanity in it
No it doesn't

Fairylands is also basically just "Y'all got isekai'd"
Meaning that Esther and Viridian would've been isekai'd from GW to FL, cue that RP happening, yada yada
well even if Esther and Viridian got Isekai'd to FL they'd probably be there for like, way less then a millisecond, then get sent back

I'm mainly just saying it because you could just completely remove GW from one
Then for the other one just remove everything after GW
I am not doing that
I already have in a way
in the Furret Stream timeline, NONE of the events related to BH (Including GW and Fairylands, while Collision and ICY would have different events) ever happened
Argentum would likely still be a sort of rogue there
Dua would still be working together with Marth because they never met Sandy and the others
I just have BH as the "official" timeline because I have more freedom there

I am not doing that
I already have in a way
in the Furret Stream timeline, NONE of the events related to BH (Including GW and Fairylands, while Collision and ICY would have different events) ever happened
Argentum would likely still be a sort of rogue there
Dua would still be working together with Marth because they never met Sandy and the others
I just have BH as the "official" timeline because I have more freedom there
okay
It's just
that shouldn't be possible

and the ways don't make sense
okay
just
Have your characters IC just not mention GW unless it's supposed to be a small joke or until we actually figure something out
I don't really mention other RPs very much anyway, and even if I do it's usually very very vague (Usually just mentioning "a past adventure", in Esther's case when she'd return to streamia she'd literally just tell Avin "Well I just went through two adventures just to get back here" without saying anything about those two adventures)
I'm pretty sure the most specific we'd get for RPs here is with Navy, who is no longer evil because of Roxas, who only started existing in RJITU, so that would really be the most specific we'd get right now

I don't really mention other RPs very much anyway, and even if I do it's usually very very vague (Usually just mentioning "a past adventure", in Esther's case when she'd return to streamia she'd literally just tell Avin "Well I just went through two adventures just to get back here" without saying anything about those two adventures)
I'm pretty sure the most specific we'd get for RPs here is with Navy, who is no longer evil because of Roxas, who only started existing in RJITU, so that would really be the most specific we'd get right now
okay
Also another example to GW in timeline's should be from a character's perspective
Technically (while I wouldn't recommend it, it's canonically possible)
You could have the Navy that is currently in GW, be in GW at the same time as the "evil" Navy

okay
Also another example to GW in timeline's should be from a character's perspective
Technically (while I wouldn't recommend it, it's canonically possible)
You could have the Navy that is currently in GW, be in GW at the same time as the "evil" Navy
well yes but actually no Because then Esther would have to be both her current age and either a lot younger or just not alive and that causes FAR more continuity issues than I tolerate, most of the slots are in use with a few custom arcs already, and most of them come from a single arc

anyway I gtg

I killed 10 Eyes of Cthulhu and about 30 Eaters of Worlds in Terraria earlier. I still don't have any developer costumes, let alone Yoraiz0r's Spell.

well yes but actually no Because then Esther would have to be both her current age and either a lot younger or just not alive and that causes FAR more continuity issues than I tolerate, most of the slots are in use with a few custom arcs already, and most of them come from a single arc

anyway I gtg
basically if you want a timeline with GW in it that isn't from a character's perspective
Then every moment in GW kind of happens at every time when compared to everything else

 bye

Back
Top Bottom