The Last Post Wins!

I'm also just in enough RPs already
I might join at some point but most of the newer RPs just don't interest me and admittedly they annoy me because it feels like they mostly exist to try and kill the older ones off
Along with that a lot of my unused OCs end up not fitting in the newer RPs most of the time and I don't like joining with OCs I've used a lot already because I need to develop the unused ones more and for that I need to actually use them
ok,
I'm not trying to kill other rps, just trying to make something fun
neither of them would be difficult to adapt characters for, but if you don't want to join either of them that's fine, (you are in a TON of rps already so I can understand not wanting to join more if they aren't something you are interested in)

ok,
I'm not trying to kill other rps, just trying to make something fun
neither of them would be difficult to adapt characters for, but if you don't want to join either of them that's fine, (you are in a TON of rps already so I can understand not wanting to join more if they aren't something you are interested in)
There's a bigger chance of me joining the one based on Black Clover (Whatever that is about) at some point, but the problem is that adapting characters to fit with other lore tends to mess up a LOT of things I already decided on, which I really hate (and that's while ignoring issues I have yet to figure out I still need to figure out how Fall and Malis both have magic from both Dark upgrade paths)

There's a bigger chance of me joining the one based on Black Clover (Whatever that is about) at some point, but the problem is that adapting characters to fit with other lore tends to mess up a LOT of things I already decided on, which I really hate (and that's while ignoring issues I have yet to figure out I still need to figure out how Fall and Malis both have magic from both Dark upgrade paths)
Black Clover to sum it up quickly is a world with magic and at 14(?) each person gets a grimoire and thats how they get stronger magic

Me not knowing how that grimoire thing works: ._.

just gonna test another color #ccdad8
its just a book that only the owner can use that has stronger magic in it based on the type of magic the owner is good with
I also think there are ways in Black clover to get strong magic without a grimoire

its just a book that only the owner can use that has stronger magic in it based on the type of magic the owner is good with
I also think there are ways in Black clover to get strong magic without a grimoire
That might cause some problems with my main lore where there's a lot of factors that decide if someone can upgrade their magic (Skill being the main one)
As a basic comparison
Seth has Time magic (from the Celestial type's single upgrade path, though he can't really control it very well at all) even though he's only 7
but Navy, who is very skilled with their fire magic, and has been around for hundreds of years already, still hasn't been able to upgrade to a stronger magic type

Speaking of which I finally have a main theme in mind for Navy

And with that
back to being essentially useless because I can't find energy to write lore or make those final two descriptions

And with that
back to being essentially useless because I can't find energy to write lore or make those final two descriptions
oh I just got reminded of something
You said before that the RPs you're in you kind of have a "timeline" for right?
where would GW fall into that again?

oh I just got reminded of something
You said before that the RPs you're in you kind of have a "timeline" for right?
where would GW fall into that again?
GW happens during Buck Hill's storyline, somewhat early on (I'm pretty sure I said she'd have met Argentum, Dua and Candee at the time)
Fairylands would happen directly after GW
and then BH would pick back up from there
Sadly I can't continue the BH storyline because idk where the other people went after chat was disabled on the buck hill streams

GW happens during Buck Hill's storyline, somewhat early on (I'm pretty sure I said she'd have met Argentum, Dua and Candee at the time)
Fairylands would happen directly after GW
and then BH would pick back up from there
Sadly I can't continue the BH storyline because idk where the other people went after chat was disabled on the buck hill streams
okay
Because
You don't really need to add GW there
because, a timeline with GW in it is more so from a character's perspective and not... actual time

So, say there's a character who we'll call "character a"
And then another one called "character b"
Both from maybe... RJITU
from RJITU's perspective, both of then could dissappear at the same time to go to GW
but, from GW's perspective Character A could appear then like a week later character B
OR
Character B dissappears from RJITU first
but Character A appears in GW first

That might cause some problems with my main lore where there's a lot of factors that decide if someone can upgrade their magic (Skill being the main one)
As a basic comparison
Seth has Time magic (from the Celestial type's single upgrade path, though he can't really control it very well at all) even though he's only 7
but Navy, who is very skilled with their fire magic, and has been around for hundreds of years already, still hasn't been able to upgrade to a stronger magic type

Speaking of which I finally have a main theme in mind for Navy
well, there are limits on the spells a person can use, they can't get a grimoire and cast super powerful magic, there is training and skill needed
Seth could be a kid who got involved for some reason and his magic isn't powerful yet because he hasn't had the training to master it
Navy might only know fire magic but has very good control and is powerful with it
(sorry for the delayed response)

okay
Because
You don't really need to add GW there
because, a timeline with GW in it is more so from a character's perspective and not... actual time

So, say there's a character who we'll call "character a"
And then another one called "character b"
Both from maybe... RJITU
from RJITU's perspective, both of then could dissappear at the same time to go to GW
but, from GW's perspective Character A could appear then like a week later character B
OR
Character B dissappears from RJITU first
but Character A appears in GW first
I'm still adding it
I already make stuff confusing by saying it happens mid-BH, BH happens shortly after RJITU (Or mid-RJITU, haven't quite yet decided)
BTC is post BH, as is AA (Being post-BTC), and Collision is post-AA
ICY is in a weird spot, but probably post-Collision or post-AA

Edit because I can't quote: @Definitely A Epic Sylveon "Navy might only know fire magic"
...About that
1660599697804.png

I'm still adding it
I already make stuff confusing by saying it happens mid-BH, BH happens shortly after RJITU (Or mid-RJITU, haven't quite yet decided)
BTC is post BH, as is AA (Being post-BTC), and Collision is post-AA
ICY is in a weird spot, but probably post-Collision or post-AA
also another thing
How would they currently leave
because for now I would probably just say to have your main timeline be "GW doesn't exist"
Then have another one being "GW does exist" with GW being the last thing in the timeline
then combine the two if I ever actually get an idea for them to leave

also another thing
How would they currently leave
because for now I would probably just say to have your main timeline be "GW doesn't exist"
Then have another one being "GW does exist" with GW being the last thing in the timeline
then combine the two if I ever actually get an idea for them to leave
I have my ways of figuring stuff out for that
One example would be that when Esther gets sent to Fairylands she doesn't later on return to GW, realizes "Oh yeah still need to find my team", goes back to Streamia and picks back up from where she left off after meeting up with her current team

didn't know that, cool
fire/dark is fun together
Sometimes my lore is a complicated mess ;~ ;

I have my ways of figuring stuff out for that
One example would be that when Esther gets sent to Fairylands she doesn't later on return to GW, realizes "Oh yeah still need to find my team", goes back to Streamia and picks back up from where she left off after meeting up with her current team
WDYM?

Back
Top Bottom