The Last Post Wins!

Uh
sure
I guess

Oh yeah I still haven't actually said what that random idea is-

(Also btw any opinions on Elosia's design?)
(Also also I also have a few concept designs already but one is for a character that didn't have a design yet and the other doesn't entirely fit with what I have in mind so I don't want to count it because it's mostly just in the folder in case I somehow give up on trying to find a picrew that actually works)
I feel like you might not actually want to but alright...
so it seemed to be a curse that would take control of people and then when the curse is out of someone, it seemingly becomes a kind of clone of that person, except the person is basically defined by trauma like say Kama, they'd probably barely have any attacking options for obvious reasons about that character
If it was Pixy then it'd most likely be only ever using the code stuffs instead of actually ever moving, or try to teleport someone to an "unknown location"
Basically the same as that but
1. Taking control of someone then later taking control of a different person, would essentially give them 2 choices of people to transform themself into, but only 1 at a time
2. I don't exactly have ideas for this one but, I do want some way to add restrictions to the power, bc RN I feel like they're pretty over powered

Huh

(Show them again)

(Also btw any opinions on Elosia's design?)
(Also also I also have a few concept designs already but one is for a character that didn't have a design yet and the other doesn't entirely fit with what I have in mind so I don't want to count it because it's mostly just in the folder in case I somehow give up on trying to find a picrew that actually works)
Interesting and cool.

So you’re going for a monochrome palette for the manga characters?

I feel like you might not actually want to but alright...
so it seemed to be a curse that would take control of people and then when the curse is out of someone, it seemingly becomes a kind of clone of that person, except the person is basically defined by trauma like say Kama, they'd probably barely have any attacking options for obvious reasons about that character
If it was Pixy then it'd most likely be only ever using the code stuffs instead of actually ever moving, or try to teleport someone to an "unknown location"
Basically the same as that but
1. Taking control of someone then later taking control of a different person, would essentially give them 2 choices of people to transform themself into, but only 1 at a time
2. I don't exactly have ideas for this one but, I do want some way to add restrictions to the power, bc RN I feel like they're pretty over powered
huh
I feel called out here.
Same, but even more so.
*Laughs in original concept for Storm before I scrapped that concept*
Huh

(Show them again)
Elosia.png
Malis.png
Gradient.png
Interesting and cool.

So you’re going for a monochrome palette for the manga characters?
*Nods*
Otherwise it would classify as a comic or graphic novel to me

y?
also y?
(Navy used to be evil, possessing others for a really long time before something happened that got them to change, and Eclipse is similar but won't get a redemption arc)
Y what

1st one, I feel like da design ish interesting so I liek
The other two are kool but I hab no extra opinions on dem
oki

do you ever just question existence over your inability to find a picrew that you'll only probably ever use this one time

Well
it was in 2020 so I don't fully remember
but your idea is like
really dang similar

oh
I've been spending the past 5ish hours trying to find a picrew that would work for the design I have in mind
And I'm starting to lose my mind a lil
Hehe
I'm pretty sure my dream based is off of a show called The Owl House
But dat makes me happi

;~;
, ,

GTG about now...

Back
Top Bottom