The Last Post Wins!

Hey esther
fyfphbeusr1a1.jpg

I'm not sure
I want to get to work on other projects but my dumb stoopid brain goes "one thing at a time and we aren't switching until this one thing is done"

So I may have decided my lore is going to include a grand total of 5 different worlds.

Mostly to flesh out the interdimensional shenanigans I have planned.
*Looks at my 10 (11 if we count VoidTale technically) lore worlds so far*
*Laughs in that's just the major ones and there's also minor ones like Outpost Theta, Minso, and probably a few more that I forgot right now*

Do u wan to kno what it is?
Uh
sure
I guess

Oh yeah I still haven't actually said what that random idea is-

(Also btw any opinions on Elosia's design?)
(Also also I also have a few concept designs already but one is for a character that didn't have a design yet and the other doesn't entirely fit with what I have in mind so I don't want to count it because it's mostly just in the folder in case I somehow give up on trying to find a picrew that actually works)

*Looks at my 10 (11 if we count VoidTale technically) lore worlds so far*
*Laughs in that's just the major ones and there's also minor ones like Outpost Theta, Minso, and probably a few more that I forgot right now*
*Laughs in the fact that actually one of my worlds is Emerald’s and Aber’s destroyed universe and thus only counts if we count all the worlds that did exist at some point-*
*Fun fact but I thought it’d be funny that those two characters I made would actually have some significance in my grand scheme that I totally have planned out*

Back
Top Bottom