The Last Post Wins!

Name: Tory
Level: 50 (I swear, I set a range and of course it chooses the highest number in said range.)
Species: Mawile
Appearance (Optional): [TBA]
Personality: A huge history nerd who knows a lot, and is willing to share information when she’s asked as long as it isn’t information that can be used for bad things. She is more cautious about sharing information with people she doesn’t trust yet.
Held Item: Focus Looplet
All the descriptions provided in (These) are directly copied from Bulbapedia, though I only included the effect itself because the rest doesn’t really matter.
-Barrage Guard (Decreases damage little by little when you take multiple attacks in 1 turn.)
-Natural Recovery (Speeds up natural HP recovery.)
-Super Critical (Increases the critical-hit rate when a move is super effective.)
Other Equipment: A notebook and pen.
A necklace with a Lucky Charm Emera (Which in this case does absolutely nothing).
Ability: Justified
Other Abilities: N/A
Moves: Protect, Fairy Wind, Ancient Power, and Ice Punch.
Strengths: Knows a lot of things, and because she’s usually looking for new information there’s a good chance she’ll be able to help you with any questions you might have.
She’s also a pretty good fighter, should she ever need to fight.
Weaknesses: Dislikes fighting, and usually needs some convincing before joining a battle, even more so if the enemy is someone she knows personally.
Tends to get a bit disappointed in herself if she doesn’t have an answer to a question someone else has.
Nature (Optional): Modest
-IVs (Optional)-
HP: 5
Attack: 9
Defense: 18
Special Attack: 23
Special Defense: 0
Speed: 15
-
Characteristic (Optional): Often lost in thought
Hidden Power Type (Optional): Ghost
Tera Type (Optional):
Known Backstory (Optional):
Other:
Text Color: #b0b6d8

Name: Tory
Level: 50 (I swear, I set a range and of course it chooses the highest number in said range.)
Species: Mawile
Appearance (Optional): [TBA]
Personality: A huge history nerd who knows a lot, and is willing to share information when she’s asked as long as it isn’t information that can be used for bad things. She is more cautious about sharing information with people she doesn’t trust yet.
Held Item: Focus Looplet
All the descriptions provided in (These) are directly copied from Bulbapedia, though I only included the effect itself because the rest doesn’t really matter.
-Barrage Guard (Decreases damage little by little when you take multiple attacks in 1 turn.)
-Natural Recovery (Speeds up natural HP recovery.)
-Super Critical (Increases the critical-hit rate when a move is super effective.)
Other Equipment: A notebook and pen.
A necklace with a Lucky Charm Emera (Which in this case does absolutely nothing).
Ability: Justified
Moves: Protect, Fairy Wind, Ancient Power, and Ice Punch.
Strengths: Knows a lot of things, and because she’s usually looking for new information there’s a good chance she’ll be able to help you with any questions you might have.
She’s also a pretty good fighter, should she ever need to fight.
Weaknesses: Dislikes fighting, and usually needs some convincing before joining a battle, even more so if the enemy is someone she knows personally.
Tends to get a bit disappointed in herself if she doesn’t have an answer to a question someone else has.
Nature (Optional): Modest
-IVs (Optional)-
HP: 5
Attack: 9
Defense: 18
Special Attack: 23
Special Defense: 0
Speed: 15
-
Characteristic (Optional): Often lost in thought
Hidden Power Type (Optional): Ghost
Tera Type (Optional):
Known Backstory (Optional):
Other:
Text Color: #b0b6d8
opinions?

Name: Helios
Nickname (Optional):
Level: 100
Age (Optional): 13
Species: Pikachu
Appearance (Optional):
Personality: Don’t know how to describe, will try to take notes later.
Held Item: Volt Charm, and also a Thundershard which does absolutely nothing.
Other Equipment: N/A
Ability: Static
Moves: Trailblaze, Feint, Electro Ball, and Flash.
Strengths: Very fast reaction speed, and surprisingly good aim with Electro Ball when needed.
Weaknesses: Gets annoyed easily, and as such tends to be hard to befriend.
Nature (Optional): Brave
-IVs (Optional)-
[TBA]
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Special Attack:
Special Defense:
Speed:
-
Characteristic (Optional): [TBA]
Hidden Power Type (Optional): [TBA]