The Last Post Wins!

Orcha if you do in fact remember please say so
I really hope I'm not the only one who still remembers
and the main reason I remember is because it's a move I still have no regrets about
I don't remember because I don't know much at all about Kingdom Hearts, I have the 'story so far' pack but I haven't made it very far in the first game.
Actually, weird coincidence, the reason I came to check TLPW was to ask about Kingdom Hearts, I just want to know, I've been playing the first game and I find it incredibly boring and wonder why people obsess over it, so does it just take several dozen hours of playtime to get interesting or something?

I don't remember because I don't know much at all about Kingdom Hearts, I have the 'story so far' pack but I haven't made it very far in the first game.
Actually, weird coincidence, the reason I came to check TLPW was to ask about Kingdom Hearts, I just want to know, I've been playing the first game and I find it incredibly boring and wonder why people obsess over it, so does it just take several dozen hours of playtime to get interesting or something?
I only have Chain of Memories and Dark Road so I can't say. The lore interests me.
But I was talking about WHY I named Roxas as a character after the Kingdom Hearts character of the same name.

I only have Chain of Memories and Dark Road so I can't say. The lore interests me.
Maybe the first game is just kind of boring then, because the storyline in it has felt really shallow. Either that or you need to get to like 30 hours in the game for things to pick up.
But I was talking about WHY I named Roxas as a character after the Kingdom Hearts character of the same name.
I do not remember that..

Maybe the first game is just kind of boring then, because the storyline in it has felt really shallow. Either that or you need to get to like 30 hours in the game for things to pick up.
*Shrugs* Eventually I'll get all the games...
Just that needing a PlayStation is a major issue as a Nintendo person.
I do not remember that..
It was to break the chain of alternate personalities being named after Percy Jackson characters.

I have to sleep, might as well ask for opinions on two things:
!:
Indeed
but Ventas' name, if I wanted to correctly reference Kingdom Hearts, should actually be Ventus
and it's annoying me ever so slightly but I'm far too lazy to fix it after nearly 4 years so I just pretend I didn't screw that one up
Would anyone care if I fixed it by changing Ventas' name to Ventus and then pretending it's always been that way? Part of me wants to keep the name as is but another part is just so mildly annoyed about it-

2: Looking for a few more opinions on Laren's new design so far
Laren (Base Concept 2).jpg

Hi

and almost bye...
I have to sleep
Bye.

!:

Would anyone care if I fixed it by changing Ventas' name to Ventus and then pretending it's always been that way? Part of me wants to keep the name as is but another part is just so mildly annoyed about it-
Eh. Doesn't matter much.

2: Looking for a few more opinions on Laren's new design so far
View attachment 461448
..Neat.

Back
Top Bottom