The Last Post Wins!

Here's version two of Laren's concept redesign thing
Added gloves and fixed the fact I forgot the tail in my tiredness last evening
Laren (Base Concept 2).jpg

Honestly, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Assuming the other person doesn't forget the wii this time, it'll be us making CPUs look stupid while Kingdom Hearts is running on AFK mode on my phone in the background for several hours straight.
if it can reach 200 enemies on AFK on the lowest difficulty while just leaving it running during dinner, something tells me it's going to go places by leaving it on AFK during a multiple hour gaming session.

Huh

Crap I forgot salmonberry season
*Reloads day 16*
Yes this is a net loss of skull cavern stuff but b e r r i e s

*Yawn*

Sometimes I suppose I kinda am horrible by choice.
Not being outright cruel for no reason. Just want to be my own silly self sometimes. And sometimes I just don’t want to take stuff I don’t have to take.

Last edited:
Just wanted to point it out.

Also, just want to make it clear that I'm not even mad at myself for forgetting the tail (for Laren's design) yesterday. I'm just mildly embarrassed about it.
It makes sense that I forgot considering it was 10PM when I started on the design, and it had been a long day with a sore throat.

3 things:
  1. It smelled distinctly like Florida outside last night.
  2. This morning, I gave my dog belly rubs in the backyard for what felt like an eternity, but was probably only about 5 minutes.
  3. I have to go to the doctor this afternoon. So annoying!

Back
Top Bottom