The Last Post Wins!

Well replaying pre-hardmode raises a question: Why is king slime overpowered as hell, he's turned into thanos, and seemingly harder than the eye of cthulhu. He's now turned into some sort of instakilling machine, "oh its Ok buddy, just build a box and hit him from underneath" well now he teleports and full on bounces on you, dealing 1 hit kill damage and having 6 million defence, and your dead if you get landed on, the blob starts to consume, and the next thing you saw was the words you were slain, goodbye gold, hello graves, king slime Vs dungeon guardian would be an interesting match, I'd be suprised if king slime didn't use the powerstone, nevermind moonlord, king slime has turned into dormammu, king slime has awoken, prepare to be defeated, king slime, I have come to bargain, but before fred could say those words: king slime jumped on him, "here me, and rejoice, you have been slain by the great titan, the lord of all things slimy", better throw that gel into mount doom, king slime uses time stone afterwards, dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same, slime rain infinity war would make a great movie, "There was an idea, to bring together a group of remarkable people, and they all get jumped on by king slime".

Well replaying pre-hardmode raises a question: Why is king slime overpowered as hell, he's turned into thanos, and seemingly harder than the eye of cthulhu. He's now turned into some sort of instakilling machine, "oh its Ok buddy, just build a box and hit him from underneath" well now he teleports and full on bounces on you, dealing 1 hit kill damage and having 6 million defence, and your dead if you get landed on, the blob starts to consume, and the next thing you saw was the words you were slain, goodbye gold, hello graves, king slime Vs dungeon guardian would be an interesting match, I'd be suprised if king slime didn't use the powerstone, nevermind moonlord, king slime has turned into dormammu, king slime has awoken, prepare to be defeated, king slime, I have come to bargain, but before fred could say those words: king slime jumped on him, "here me, and rejoice, you have been slain by the great titan, the lord of all things slimy", better throw that gel into mount doom, king slime uses time stone afterwards, dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same, slime rain infinity war would make a great movie, "There was an idea, to bring together a group of remarkable people, and they all get jumped on by king slime".

*Gets ready*
15482668351413355.gif

Back
Top Bottom