The Last Post Wins!

Not even close. Hint: post hardmode
Golem

Also about the Terraria Anime, Terraria has everything a fantasy/modern/futuristic rpg-like anime needs. The main characters are the Devs, the townsfolk (NPCs) are all support characters, and we have the bosses, the weapons, and the biomes for awesome storyline materiel. The Lunatic Cultist, Pillars, and Moonlord are the epic series finale.

We NeEd To PuRgE tHe WeEbS fRoM eXiStEnCe....coming from a guy with an animated oc character dabbing as his profile picture. Also, who you callin a weeb?

Last edited:
Again, who are you callin a weeb? Also, being a furry is wayyyyyy worse than a weeb.
on terms of actual levels of degeneracy, the average furry is about as bad as the average weeb. maybe a little worse, but not that much. the worst of us is just seen more.
also, im calling anyone who unironically thinks anime terraria is a good idea a weeb.
[doublepost=1548902342,1548902300][/doublepost]also <moderator edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
Paint everything blue...

I prefer red...

5CBGSWU.jpg

Good, I'm nearly done bringing my desktop up to my standards, made a semi-controversial (at least in the Terraria community) statement (I think), and I found out that they brought back strawberry milkshake poptarts.
Sounds like a very productive day
i made an rp like idk how many days ago and nobody joined.
im now ording you guys to join it
I'm not really into rp's, sorry.
also huz said it was ok to advert here. yell at him not me.
REEEEEE

Back
Top Bottom