• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

The Last Post Wins!

Ultimate snowman 46

Official Terrarian
so lets just say time stopped, everything would freeze, but then say time started again, but it was many years later. Now if time freezes, no one would know about it, because nothing would be able to think or do anything if time froze. So while you're reading this sentence, between now.......... and now, time may of froze, and started again, and 8 million years could've passed, though you just wouldn't know about it....

Animus Viral

Retinazer
That implies pre-conceived notions - theories and hypothesis about how the world works, but how do years pass when time has stopped? Isn't the point of time stopping is time doesn't move? Does this imply other worlds? Other timelines? Or maybe some dimensional travel?

Animus Viral

Retinazer
Oh, so you are implying that when time stops, the same time also flows, like how ice is frozen from water. Same chemical compound, just different structure and energy. But instead space and time. And if space and time are connected, would space be frozen time like ice, while time is the actual water? Hmm... I think I'm going to have to try to follow my thoughts for a moment.

Come back within the sequential span of five minutes minus one, I'll have more thoughts about this theory... or is it two or three more spans? Time, you elusive creature.

Ultimate snowman 46

Official Terrarian
Then if all space froze but the time it was in also froze, would it be considered impossible, as no time exists between the two time frames and if so a very small number to the smallest infinity that also may not exist, so time would continue and this never would've happened

Animus Viral

Retinazer
It could be possible that there are time travelers if the forces defended from new occurances. But would time travelers include us? After all, time is passing, meaning we are traveling through time...

Ultimate snowman 46

Official Terrarian
So is stationary time moving, or is time moving away from stationary?
And is a person who time travels into the same point of time from which the present originally was, actually time travelling at all even if they are moving away from the present, or is the present moving away from them?

Top Bottom