The Last Post Wins!

Capture 2022-01-25 16_56_39.png
Capture 2022-01-25 16_47_15.png

I've got a couple of RP ideas on the backburner, and I'd like to hear opinions on my overall TCF plans. Would y'all lemme know what you think of these?

1. Reviving the BTC RP (definitely)
2. Reviving the Ultimate FNAF Theme Park RP (Probably, although this one depends on how much time the other RPs take up in my life, because it was CRAZY when it wasn't comatose xD)
3. An MMORPG RP (Basically, an RP about an RPG. Should be cool, especially if either
a. I don't have to narrate EVERYTHING or
b. I don't make a character and simply be the narrator)
4. An MHA RP (Just because I have OCs that I'd like to use for something at some point)
5. Writing short stories/one-shots in a story thread whenever I'm bored or randomly feeling creative. Maybe a haiku here or there, too ;)

I've got a couple of RP ideas on the backburner, and I'd like to hear opinions on my overall TCF plans. Would y'all lemme know what you think of these?

Yes
2. Reviving the Ultimate FNAF Theme Park RP (Probably, although this one depends on how much time the other RPs take up in my life, because it was CRAZY when it wasn't comatose xD)
Yes
3. An MMORPG RP (Basically, an RP about an RPG. Should be cool, especially if either
Not sure
4. An MHA RP (Just because I have OCs that I'd like to use for something at some point)
I don't even know what mha is so can't say anything about this
5. Writing short stories/one-shots in a story thread whenever I'm bored or randomly feeling creative. Maybe a haiku here or there, too ;)
Yes

Have seen those but they don't interest me. Do what you want as it seems there is quite some interest in reiving those
I like this idea
MHA is cool, I would probably join
Writing is cool

I never was a part of that, and have not played Calamity. So I probably won’t join that one...
Me: Has never played a FNAF game
Also me: Has read like half the wiki
I might join that (Though I thought that one wasn’t dead yet)
Depends on the RPG.
Never seen MHA, not much interest but could join if I really wanted to
Nice!

I never was a part of that, and have not played Calamity. So I probably won’t join that one...

Me: Has never played a FNAF game
Also me: Has read like half the wiki
I might join that (Though I thought that one wasn’t dead yet)

Depends on the RPG.

Never seen MHA, not much interest but could join if I really wanted to

Nice!
Addressing your responses in order:
Sounds good

It's not dead, just kinda slow right now. Think of it as like a cryogenic preserved state xD

I'm thinking a custom one? I feel like restricting races, classes, the world, etc. would make it boring, so racking my brain to try to create an MMORPG idea (NOT the Undertale one that ended up being stupid) sounds kinda fun!

If you don't want to, don't. If you do, do! I don't mind either way 👍

Indeed-

As far as the MHA RP, I’m neutral towards it because while I know nothing about MHA, I might want to watch it so I might try to avoid getting too many spoilers. RPs about a franchise do tend to spoil the franchise, which is fine if you’ve played/watched/scoured every inch of the wiki for it, but if you haven’t...

As far as the MHA RP, I’m neutral towards it because while I know nothing about MHA, I might want to watch it so I might try to avoid getting too many spoilers. RPs about a franchise do tend to spoil the franchise, which is fine if you’ve played/watched/scoured every inch of the wiki for it, but if you haven’t...
That's fair. If you want to blast through it as quickly as possible, I recommend reading the manga online or something, since (at least for me) it gets me through a series faster than watching half-hour episodes of a 5-season anime lol-

G1!+¢h+r@p said:

yooo hi
also
1. ye
2. ya that would depend on how you feel doing rp stuff so i'll leave that to you
3. uh, massively multiplayer is kinda a way to forkbomb other rp members' activities. you can just give your plans to a trusted individual in the rp and let them do something with that instead of making a whole new rp though. you can then brainstorm with them if need be
4. All I know is quirks and something about classes. I do know there are some people with other MHA OCs here so that could be fun but since I kinda have passing knowledge, I don't think I can put much thought into this.
5. very nice, gives you something to do

it is also very nice to see you

yooo hi
also
1. ye
2. ya that would depend on how you feel doing rp stuff so i'll leave that to you
3. uh, massively multiplayer is kinda a way to forkbomb other rp members' activities. you can just give your plans to a trusted individual in the rp and let them do something with that instead of making a whole new rp though. you can then brainstorm with them if need be
4. All I know is quirks and something about classes. I do know there are some people with other MHA OCs here so that could be fun but since I kinda have passing knowledge, I don't think I can put much thought into this.
5. very nice, gives you something to do

it is also very nice to see you
Nice to see you as well!
Responses in order:
1. ye
2. Good choice-
3. I'm kind of confused as to what you mean here, care to explain further? I could just be slow right now because of my massive headache, but I think you're trying to get at something and I'd like to be on the same page lol!
4. Well, I'd be happy to see if you joined, but you don't have to if you don't want to!
5. Very true!

Back
Top Bottom