The Last Post Wins!

I thought this thread was too quite over the last few days, it had stopped notifying me again. Nice sprite by the way, I've never tried something that large.

Why is it that Christmas avatars are everywhere? That wasn't a big thing during October.
maybe because Christmas is in all the Christian world (even though we can call it a tradition 'cause atheists like me celebrate it) a thousand years old while halloween is an american thing made by a bored man.
[doublepost=1512490702,1512490495][/doublepost]WAIT
@CANNON JOINED

I didn't have a Halloween avatar because it's hard to make a loading sign spoopy, and didn't have the idea for this avatar until I got a discord about a week ago. Now I have to wait a year to make a spoopy avatar....

I thought this thread was too quite over the last few days, it had stopped notifying me again. Nice sprite by the way, I've never tried something that large.
Thanks! It took almost a week to make it. I drew the outline by hand, along with all the other fine details. Also, PANKAKE. Also also, we need a name for our people. We all post on the Last Post Wins and it's essentially become a society. We could call it something like the Last Posters or something like that.

Thanks! It took almost a week to make it. I drew the outline by hand, along with all the other fine details. Also, PANKAKE. Also also, we need a name for our people. We all post on the Last Post Wins and it's essentially become a society. We could call it something like the Last Posters or something like that.
I like the Last Posters. LP's for short. We should add it to our signatures so we don't forget. If there are any other ideas, we could take a vote.

Back
Top Bottom