The Last Post Wins!

I can't click people back on my tablet, it takes too long
so whenever I use my tablet (due to lack of laptop access when not home), I just don't click people back, and do it on my laptop once I'm home
usually there's over 100 people to click back by that point and it takes a minute or two-three
oh ok

On my laptop, I use the following strategy (sharing so you can use it too :3)
I both click my mouse, and mash the 1, 2 and 3 keys on my keyboard at the same time
this means I'm essentially clicking several things at once, letting me get through the list super quickly
additionally, I use the interactions page specifically to open up to 50 users who clicked me, all in one tab, to click them all really fast

On my laptop, I use the following strategy (sharing so you can use it too :3)
I both click my mouse, and mash the 1, 2 and 3 keys on my keyboard at the same time
this means I'm essentially clicking several things at once, letting me get through the list super quickly
additionally, I use the interactions page specifically to open up to 50 users who clicked me, all in one tab, to click them all really fast
you just go NYOOOOOM

School kids can be really rotten, pay them as little mind as possible.:sigh:
Can't imagine what school must be like now that Discord and phones are so common must be real easy to spread rumours or organise fights. School discords are probably not the best place to be, honestly.

Can't imagine what school must be like now that Discord and phones are so common, must be real easy to spread rumours or organise fights. School discords probably not are the best place to be, honestly.
that's probably a good idea

Last edited:
yes
first they ban me from the discord for no reason, then they add me back and ban me again, and then they take a picture of me in public
Hmm.
Can't imagine what school must be like now that Discord and phones are so common must be real easy to spread rumours or organise fights. School discords are probably not the best place to be, honestly.
Yeah, I think you're right.
Honestly, if phones actually were banned I feel like some stuff would be a lot better.

tired, annoyed, and happy all at the same time
also

I AM NOT EVEN JOKING
THE KID IN FRONT OF ME JUST ADMITTED TO WATCHING TIKTOK DURING CLASS
AND THE TEACHER COMPLETELY IGNORED IT
WTF
In my Spanish class one person who sits next to me literally just watches South Park the whole class without even trying to hide it.
He even had a sub talk to him about the show one time.

Back
Top Bottom