The Last Post Wins!

I see. I hope you explained why ðis guy has so much influence wiþ ðe Watchers?

Anyway, I've been meaning to get to bed earlier and it's already 11 PM, so good night.

New guy I made. Named him Emira. Is Xee's right hand man.
Juicy lore about that guy
happy-michael-rosen.gif

Quick thing I'm curious about, does changing flight affect anything beyond the dominance system? (Aside from presumably the banner thing at the top)

Also, feeling rather unwell currently.

Quick thing I'm curious about, does changing flight affect anything beyond the dominance system? (Aside from presumably the banner thing at the top)
It changes the eye color new dragons hatch with in your lair (For example, I started in wind so my first dragons have light green eyes, then I switched to shadow which is why I have so many shadow dragons, and now I'm in water so any dragons I get from breeding hatch with blue eyes)
Also, feeling rather unwell currently.
Get well soon!

It changes the eye color new dragons hatch with in your lair (For example, I started in wind so my first dragons have light green eyes, then I switched to shadow which is why I have so many shadow dragons, and now I'm in water so any dragons I get from breeding hatch with blue eyes)
Ok so breeding always gives your flight's element then?

Wanted to make three new threads- one about collecting every item, one about hardmode items you can (theoretically) get pre-hardmode, and one about organized PvP (with some rules that I made). Which should I post first?

Back
Top Bottom