The Last Post Wins!

Lysandre was a total joke-
Mienshao: Xerneas OHKO'd with Moonblast
Honchkrow: two Discharges from Emolga, not a threat
Pyroar: Beat my Aurorus with the second Fire Blast, so I Aerial Ace'd it to death with Emolga
Gyarados: Shaymin used Seed Flare! It's super effective! The opposing Gyarados fainted!

Well you are packing Xerneas.
Bubbles went down to its Megahorn so I benched him anticipating the immediate Lysandre battle after okay?
Also I only used the Xerneas against Lysandre's lead, Mienshao, which was mostly because the game made me lead with it instead of with Shaymin and I had better type matchups than Shaymin for Honchkrow and Pyroar

Also Shaymin is level 100 and Xerneas is the same level as Bubbles, which is 50

I only used Shaymin for the memes at the end too
I could have kept Emolga in and Discharge it, but that would have been less effective against it than before Lysandre cared about having a mega on his team, so Shaymin was a funnier option

Mm.

Fair.

Interpreting pokémon moves in my own way is interesting.
Calm Mind? Goes from normal move that buffs special defense and attack into Aurora's trump card that makes her something of a lightning bruiser temporarily.

Hm...

I'm tired right now. I'll just focus on training the two newest team members, Sacre the Honedge and Ion the male Espurr, up to the level of the rest of the team...
they're level 15 and 16 right now. Main team is high 40s low 50s at this point.

Back
Top Bottom